Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• VegasHeart
    Original poster 67 posts

Hello Vikings!
    I entered game just after reset,i even can tell u exact time 17:01 and saw daily item Bayonet sword.Here the video:

Then i left a game,cuz needed do rendering and uploading.When i entered it at late night(my time)all selection was different.One of my subscribers post a comment that he enterd 1 hour after reset and it was already changed.Here is new one:

The funny thing,that timer saying 11 hour left 🙂 I dont understand what to expect,it will be reset again or what?Can u explain what that was?Its a bug or its a new weekly time.Some ppl realy wanted this item,even if its looks ridiculous.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2322 posts

@vegasheart Thanks for reporting this.

Can you please confirm what time you checked Reda's store again for the second time and if you uploaded the videos to YouTube straight away after recording them or at a later time?

Could you also confirm if you are using a VPN connection when you play the game?

Official Response
  • VegasHeart
    Original poster 67 posts

@ubi-keo Second time i checked it 05:56 GMT +3 and i uploaded it a bit later.Some of the users commented that he entered 1 hour after reset and it was already changed.Yes im using VPN,but i only needed it to start a game,then i disable it and playing without it.In this case was used Europe VPN,cuz i have EU cloud gaming subcribtion,thanks to Nvidia who giving me that.Service Geforce Now,Server EU 3 if thats matters.
    Anyway i cheked comment below the video,ppl from other countries seems cathced this bug too.So i dont hink this is really matters.Both date and time i wrote are correct,cuz i have recorded them from Nvidia and there is time and date even in seconds.

• wSmk
    45 posts

@ubi-keo It happened to me too. I do not use vpn. Usually weekly deals updated every Tuesday at 17:00 (Ukraine). But this time, the weekly deals were updated on Monday and I even bought this hammer "Mournful Cry". Today is Tuesday (next day) and weekly deals have been updated again. Something illogical happened on monday.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1038 posts

Hello everyone, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I have reached out to the AC team for clarification on this and when the exact weekly reset should happen on a Tuesday for different time zones. I will update you in this thread when I know more.

If the items are resetting by themselves at random intervals for either the daily rest or weekly reset, obviously this is a bug that will need investigating, thank you for your patience.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1307 posts

@ubi-milky
    Just to give more infos to the AC Team :
    Same for me, PS4, no VPN, France

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1038 posts

Thank you for the follow-up @azullfr.

How often do you notice Reda's selection bugs out and changes for you, before it actually should change? Say out of the last 5 times you checked his store, how often was the selection bugged?

Does this affect your daily selection of items, your weekly selection, or both?

On another note, we are working on providing more visibility, on when the daily and weekly Reda store selection resets per region and hope we can make this info available to you soon.

On another note, on top of that note (!) thank you to @VegasHeart for providing those video's that perfectly demonstrate the issue. We believe we may have found a solution to this through our investigation but will confirm this at a later date.

Official Response
  • VegasHeart
    Original poster 67 posts

@ubi-milky Im not sure to who u adressed this question to me or to @azullFR so i answer,@azullFR hope u dont mind 😄
    My personal Reda selection bugs was connected with Berserker set(all set with cosmetics),you must know about that.Items was not shown,but this already fixed and i never catch this bug anymore.Since that time i didn find any more bugs with any selection untill 30.08 with both selections as u already know.
    Normaly im checking the shop right after reset and then again when doing daily,but that could be at random time,depends of my free time,thats why i noticed that bug much later.Also Reda is mad,he saying that im just fooling around and dont buying anything,so I dont visit him very offten 🙂 Didnt expect that something like this might happen,now i will be ready 🙂

On another note, we are working on providing more visibility, on when the daily and weekly Reda store selection resets per region and hope we can make this info available to you soon.

Good idea,but I want to see how this will be implemented.Best option is when selection associated with country where account was created,otherwise it might be a problem.People could just use VPN and got what they want 🙂 For example i must use VPN,cuz i dont have other choice,plus i also have Amazon luna US test subscription so also must use it there.

On another note, on top of that note (!) thank you to @VegasHeart for providing those video's that perfectly demonstrate the issue. 

You welcome!But anyways u need to change a lot things,cuz ppl not satisfied about prices(raven skin good example),weekly or daily selection and also cosmetics.Here catch the hint and pass it where it need to be 🙂 its about tattoo:

• During festivals if any brawl with bare hands exist Eivor should fight without any armor or cloak,same for Of Fist-Dances and Sweaty Oaths world event(BBB fight club)

Thats activity where u can show your awesome tattoo,cuz i dont see a reason to buy tatto if they not visible,exeption for head tattoo only.You collected set u wanted and now u have to strip or hide it,just to show tatttoo,its stupid.Come back your memory to AC Syndicate,Evie fighting without any armor in fighting clubs.How devs could miss that?I have a lot more ideas,so maybe post it sometime.

• azullFR
    1307 posts

(approximative english)

@vegasheart
    thanks for what you added 👍

@Ubi-Milky
    a thing I didn't too care of = I also have the full Berserker set (Ultimate Edition), maybe a hint for the AC Team ?

How often do you notice Reda's selection bugs out and changes for you, before it actually should change? Say out of the last 5 times you checked his store, how often was the selection bugged?
    • I check the store twice per "roll" (what I call "roll" is the 24h period) : I'm gaming on 2 accounts so, I check minimum once per account.
    • found only the 6th day of weekly selection with "wrong" items (+or- : august, the 30th)
    • Noticed bugs only several months ago (= no item at all), no problem until August the 30th

Does this affect your daily selection of items, your weekly selection, or both?
    • for the daily item : I'm not able to say : I don't what it was supposed to be
    • for the weekly items : yes, I can say they were affected as they were available only one day 🙂

Technical base :
    1 PS4 pro + AC Valhalla on internal SSD (everything up-to-date)
    Np VPN / Region : France / PSN accounts region : France
    2 accounts used on the same PS4
    Mainly* (99.9%) no difference between items sold by Reda in the two accounts, even for this bug,
    *( but had seen some differences mounths ago between items owned ingame that Reda shown as :1. owned or :2. not owned ,already reported this )

• Week from August, the 24th to (supposely) August, the 31th :

• August, the 30th = "wrong" selection :

• Week from August, the 31th to (supposely) September, the 7th :

as items were and are the same on both accounts, I only post screen captures from one account 😉

hope this will help a little,
    nice day to all 🙂

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 808 posts

Hey @azullfr

Sorry for the delayed reply to this thread. Did you have any issues with it this week?

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1307 posts

@ubi-froggard
    No problem 🙂
    This "Reda week" = August, the 31th / September, the 6th was ok = no issue
    Have a nice day 🙂

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 808 posts

@azullfr Thanks for confirming 🙂 feel free to update the thread again if you notice it come back

Official Response

Suggested Topics