ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• lolol934
    Original poster 15 posts

After the long and enduring hunt for stuck respawns in the open world, there is still one missing.

The respawn will be stuck in this "Bakery and Cafe" Building.
    Happens every time, if a resource convoy is near this location, doesn't matter if the event is active or not.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2211 posts

Hey @lolol934

I can see this was an issue before on Heroic at a different location that has been resolved already. Would you be able to record a video showing the issue too please and I'll forward these images on and the video to report it happening here.

Official Response
  • lolol934
    Original poster 15 posts

@ubi-froggard

These pictures are from yesterday, I mean ... still want more proof?
    You can still see the global event (guardian icons above the enemy heads) which happened the last few days and ended with the maintenance today.

• lolol934
    Original poster 15 posts
  • Adrian-11
    876 posts

@lolol934

This is not new. It happens every time with the convoy in that area where the reinforcements are supposed to come out of the Bakery.

Good luck getting a solution.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 909 posts

@lolol934 Thank you for the clip! Would you be willing to share with me if verifying your game files: (https://ubi.li/9pjCI) helps resolve this at all for you?

Official Response
  • lolol934
    Original poster 15 posts

@ubisushivamp Nope. It doesn't help, still the same.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Okay. Thanks for letting me know that this didn't work. Would you also try uninstalling and reinstalling the game as well, if you haven't already?

Official Response
  • Noxious81
    796 posts

The same problem occurs for the Xbox as well. So it's not a PC-only issue.

I also have uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times for other reasons, but this issue persists.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2211 posts

@lolol934 Thanks for the video. I have created a new report of this happening and sent it to the game team so it can be looked into. We'll share any information on the forums about this when we can.

Official Response

Suggested Topics