Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheGunRobber
    Original poster 7 posts

I had this bug a few months ago and then had purchased the seasons pass which unlocked the hidden project, fixing the "new project bug". But after todays update, the bug is back even though I own all the expansions and season passes. Any way to fix it? The Seassons Project just doesn't show up anymore, even though last night it showed up fine.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dagrommit
    648 posts

@thegunrobber the season finished yesterday.

• TheGunRobber
    Original poster 7 posts

@dagrommit Right, does that mean i will have that notification "New Projects Available" till the next season opens? Kind of strange.

• dagrommit
    648 posts

@thegunrobber probably because of the new daily and weekly projects

• TheGunRobber
    Original poster 7 posts

@dagrommit No its not the dailys or weeklys. Its the one BLUE seasons project that you get when you have the full game.

• dagrommit
    648 posts

@thegunrobber can you post a screenshot of the projects you have? I suspect you're talking about the daily project that year one pass owners get, which should still be available to those folks.

• TheGunRobber
    Original poster 7 posts

@dagrommit Sure thing, and yes that daily project that year one pass owners get, which I am, it was showing up fine on my project list before this update. Now I even did all the year one extra missions but still no project. So thats the problem, I OWN all the year one stuff and the expansion, and USED to have the daily blue project but after last nights update it no longer shows up even though everything else is accessible.

• dagrommit
    648 posts

@thegunrobber that's weird - it displays for me. Sounds like this might be an issue specific to your account. I also suggest you post a picture of your DC map showing the classified assignments too (as those are limited to year one pass owners). I expect support will ask you to log a support ticket with both screenshots.

• TheGunRobber
    Original poster 7 posts

@dagrommit Awee man that sucks, how do i file a ticket? Here are the screenshots.

• alientookmybeer
    17 posts

@thegunrobber I don't want to derail this discussion, but I also have this bug but do not own the season pass. It's extremely annoying to permanently have the "new projects" notification, which I've had ever since completing the WONY campaign. I don't think the notification was really that useful to begin with and seeing how it doesn't work, I would love to see it disabled.

• DrKazanovaKK
    1 posts

@thegunrobber Yep, I have the same issue "new project available" even thou I've cleared the exclamation marks in the projects but the alert is is still there during game play.

• dagrommit
    648 posts

@thegunrobber the link for NA is: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/contact

I suggest you ensure the title reflects the issue with a "missing project for year one pass owners", and make it clear that you own the year one pass. Good luck

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

Hello Everyone! I am sorry to hear that you are being told that you have new season pass projects to complete. Would you be willing to verify your game files and run both the game and Ubisoft Connect as administrator to see if that helps resolve this by chance? Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics