Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• tdx2
    Original poster 1 posts

The armor and skill cooldown directives this season suck. The broken armor one would be fine, if using an armor pack consistently removed stacks, which it doesn't. It seems like once you're bugged, using an armor pack doesn't ever remove a stack. I can use three armor packs in a row and it doesn't remove any 'broken' stacks sometimes.

The scavenged skill directive is fine if you're playing a red build and don't really care about skills, but it is punishing otherwise. If both your skills are active you can collect skill cooldown pickups, so you have to be careful not to pick them up until your skills are actually on cooldown. If you use your shield then put it away, its on cooldown and you need one pickup. Every time.  

It just sucks going from one season where five directives are fine, to the next season when only three are really useable. Also, all the ammo directives are terrible but that's more personal preference.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    65 posts

@tdx2 AGREED. Should just allow players to enable as many directives as they want in the open world like in Summit.

No-regen is hands down my favorite directive, but can only play it with a certain season and once the season is over, that's it.

The broken armor directive is always bugged for me. No matter how many times I use an armor kit, I don't get an armor stacks back.

• L3AND80
    71 posts

I agree that all 10 directives should be available in the open world.

Even better would be to have a new mode in the Discovery raid, where the game automatically, at each stage (which are 4), would choose the directives, which could be from 0 to 10... that is, the "luck" of the players would be in game, as something easy (Discovery DH raid) could become extremely difficult (even more so than Normal DH mode).

But maybe this is not so easy to implement, after all, if you only place half of the directives in the open world, it must have some problem, as it doesn't justify not having all directives available in the open world.

• Metal_Greg
    89 posts

yeah man, i agree. why not?

• N3mB0t
    363 posts

the directives this season for the LZ were handpicked to be the worst possible set , good job massive , really thinking about the players who are still supporting you even after almost a year of complete radio silence, well done .

• Imagine_Brata
    223 posts

You have to make the best of the situation. and only use pistol with all 5 directives. it is a nice challenge:)

• alientookmybeer
    17 posts

The Broken Armor directive is an annoying broken mess. Either get it fixed for the next update, or just remove it from the game until/if ever it gets fixed!

• N3mB0t
    363 posts

@imagine_brata

agree its a nice challenge , but it gets old fast standing there with a shield chiping them away.

and on legendary having no ammo , no armour because directive is beyond broken , no shield because the special ammo from black tusk denies it , and on top of that having to collect trophys to get the skills back is a big 4 directive nono.

only fog of war is decent this season.

• Imagine_Brata
    223 posts

@n3mb0t I cleared the entire NY map yesterday with just the pistol with all the directives 😁 😁

Suggested Topics