ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GSChagas
    Original poster 2 posts

Hey guys!

I've upgraded and tested the game this afternoon and it all looked right with the new DLC on it, but it was just a quick look.

Now in the evening I get ready for some play time and the game downgraded to the patch 11, the DLC was blocked again and my huge game (that I've started with the new DLC earlier today) was gone!!!!

Does anybody know what's going on ???

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GSChagas
    Original poster 2 posts

Hey guys!

I've upgraded and tested the game this afternoon and it all looked right with the new DLC on it, but I only gave a quick look at it.

Now in the evening I get ready for some play time and the game downgraded to the patch 11, the DLC was blocked again and my huge game (that I've started with the new DLC) was gone!!!!

Does anybody knows what's going on ???

• TDY_2020
    1 posts

I already paid for the High Life DLC so no I'm NOT paying for it again...

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 641 posts

@tdy_2020 Hey there! Welcome to Discussions! On top of being prompted to purchase the DLC despite owning the season pass, are you getting any error codes when attempting to launch the DLC? I do recommend, in either case, verifying your game files.

Official Response
  • UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 641 posts

@gschagas Hey there. Thanks for reaching out about this sudden reversal of the patch! Did you happen to see any kind of error message when the game was starting up? Or was everything just gone? Either way, I do recommend verifying your game files. This can help with a variety of issues like these! Let me know how that goes.

Official Response
  • toludar09
    1 posts

I have exactly the same Problem, paid for the Season 3 Pass and the game indicates that i need to buy The High Life DLC for 8.99. Ubisoft Connect indicates that i own Season 3 Pass and this DLC, i bought the Pass in February. I has verified my game files, nothing changed. No error code or something else. So i need a Solution, thanks in advance.

• jobro_06
    7 posts

@ubistorm So, I'm having the same issue where I already have the Season 3 Pass but for some reason, the game is asking me to buy the new High Life DLC and I'm not doing that sorry.

I've attached a screenshot here of what I'm seeing in-game. https://imgur.com/nxZrSjl

I've also already verified my game files and that hasn't fixed the issue. So, we need you guys to help us out here because it isn't fair that everyone else gets to play the new dlc without any problems whilst the three of us here are having issues, despite having already bought the Season 3 Pass.

• vladololov79
    1 posts

@ubistorm Same with me. Yesterday i downloaded the "High life" DLC and played few hours with no issue. Today the launcher updated the game again an now it says that i don't own the High life DLC and reverted me to an old save game. Please help.

• molites1
    2 posts

Same issue. [RU] version of the game.

• TsarZiki
    6 posts

@gschagas Have the same Problem. After the Update dropped i could not play at all "This Product cannot be activated right now". But after a small Update I can start the game but the High Life DLC is not available

• TsarZiki
    6 posts

I have Ubisoft+ and exactly the same problem! It clearly states in the shop that the season pass 3 is part of the subscription but the game says I do not "own" the dlc. After the update dropped I could not play at all because it said "This product cannot be activated right now" but after an update I was able to play the game but not the High-Life dlc.

• TsarZiki
    6 posts

Same here. I think there is a problem with Ubisoft+ Subscription and the ANNO Free Weekend Preload. I am a subscriber and after the update dropped i wasn't able to play the game at all, "This product cannot be activated right now" (probably because I dont own the game and ubisoftconnect thinks I just preloaded although I am a sub). To fix this they rolled back the game I think and hopefully are working on a real solution because this is unacceptable, especially for a subscription service which costs 15€!

EDIT: Talked to my brothers (they own the game) and both of them could just play the game after the update with one of them clocking 4 hours or so without any problems

• SteamCoding
    8 posts

Hello,

Yesterday I updated to the latest patch and played couple of hours with high life without any issues. This morning the game updated again but in reality it downgraded and locked high life. I restarted ubisoft connect and it updated again and everything seemed ok.
    The issue is that now I keep getting quests from Aarhant (tutorial quests) in my 200h save file.

• Eelektra
    1 posts

Hey! I am having same exact issue. Downloaded patch earlier in day. Started a new game and saved to have dinner and then went to load game to play after dinner and wont let me connect to game and I keep reloading game to see if anything new happens and it keeps downloading. I have since verified my files and sorted that out, but still the game thinks I don't own the content yet it clearly shows I own the Season Pass 3 DLC. What other suggestions are there to fix the problem?

Also my partner has the same game as me and same DLC and he is not having this issue.

Thanks for any help.

• MaNiSc09
    5 posts

Same problem here with some UI bugs in die main menu (first start I had no UI buttons at all)

• MaNiSc09
    5 posts

@jobro_06 I also verfied and it only fixed the UI bug in the menu (hat no UI in main menu) but DLC is still gone.

• And1988Mak
    3 posts

Having it too... I've verified the game files as it was recommended, but it didn't help. In the morning, after I'd got this update, the game started in a very odd way: I couldn't see any writings, the main menu showed me only icons and pictures, but no inscriptions. I had to restart the game and that was when the issue appeared.

• MaNiSc09
    5 posts

Had the same problem, restarting UPlay fixed it.

• MaNiSc09
    5 posts

Restarting UPlay fixed it for me!!

• TsarZiki
    6 posts

@ubistorm Everyone already did this..... It is a problem with ubisoft+ and the free weekend. i swear this rollback is just until 5pm when free weekend begins and everybody who does not own the game, either subscriber or not, can play and ubisoft calls it a day and does again nothing against this bad subscription based service and the login and activation problems

EDIT: The problems begun with the new patch and the preload of anno 1800 at the same time. So my guess is everybody who does not own the game has just the preload of the latest game patch in the eyes of ubisoft.

Suggested Topics