Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• wSmk
    Original poster 45 posts

LIST OF PROPOSALS (sorry if some of them have already been).
    An online translator was used (errors are possible).

When a player summons a horse, there is no need to forcibly lower his camera down. We have to look where we want.

In the game there are no / insufficient armor that would have affected the elements (poison / fire), their power and damage from them.

Critical chance in statistics (and similar) should be displayed as a percentage. At the moment, these are incomprehensible numbers.

The crow should not show ore/titanium that has just been picked up.
    Only show the item if it is actually there.

Filter items that a crow can show.
    Players looking for titanium and opals don't want to see ore and animals.

The ability to sell materials.

Box to store items. In order not to carry unnecessary items with you.

Notification that merchants have new items.
    For example, another similar mark on the map, which will change to the usual one after visiting the merchant.

Notification that the chest is full in Ireland (for example, in an atlas on a map).

The ability to automatically sell items from a chest in Ireland for silver (you can charge a commission for this).

Bonuses for players who have reached a certain level or completed the story, etc. For example, give more silver, opal, tasks from Reda, increase the quiver of arrows / first-aid kits, container on the ship, etc. In The Odyssey, players could receive 10% more Orichalcum if they reached a certain mercenary rank.

New game +
    It just has to be. And to make it more interesting, it should contain something new, as it was done in "God Of War".

If Reda has no quests, then in the dialogue he says that they are. Why can't he tell the truth that there are no quests at the moment?

Make Reda and his quests as varied as possible. Players are in contact with Reda every day for the sake of opal and see the same dialogues and tasks that quickly get bored. It is understandable that the list of activities and tasks is limited, but it should not be so small. It is understandable that it is difficult to make variety for the whole game, but it can be done with what the player is most often in contact with.

Booze fights. After each won round, the character says something, I would gladly turn off these comments and shouts of the crowd in the settings.

Booze fights. I would like to know in advance whether it is possible to place a bet (silver) or not, because I don't want to participate just like that. All you can do now is start a fight and surrender (lose) and in statistics you count this as a loss.

# 17
    Saving the position of the item at the blacksmith. The player scrolled down the list of items, found the item and increased its quality. If the player again wants to improve the quality of the same item, then he is again forced to rewind to the very bottom and look for it.

Saving position when installing runes in equipment. For example, a player wants to insert a rune that reduces weight into each of his equipment. The correct solution is to sort the runes "by category", but as soon as the rune is inserted and a new slot is selected, you have to scroll down again and look for the position that has just been used.

Often you want to sell all the same runes to the merchant and leave only one. The problem is that the same rhombus-shaped runes are not located next to each other, they are in some random order (from the merchant during the sale). Make them close.

Pressing R3 on the map moves the cursor to where the character is, but what if we press R3 again? It would be nice if the cursor continued to move to other important points, for example: a ship, a settlement, markers on the map.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• VirtualAwesome
    75 posts

I agree with almost everything on this list. I was going to post some of these myself. I actually think that making a lot of little changes to the game would improve it much more than larger ideas that improve only one small aspect of the game. It is difficult to measure, but I think the little annoyances or tedious tasks build up a player's frustration far more than any single big issue. Often when people post strong negative feedback about one area, there has been a lot of anger brewing as they have been trudging through the game that boils over at one spot.

#2 - I wouldn't mind seeing more specialty armor and weapons with specific reasons to use them.
    #4 - I agree and think this should extend to Odin Sight pinging food and arrows when you are filled.
    #6 - Definitely need to be able to buy and sell most materials. Rare materials could require high levels. It diminishes the desire to explore for loot, finish side quests, or play minigames when the rewards they offer aren't needed and can't be sold.
    #13 - I also would like a setting to skip the shopkeeper and similar dialogue.
    #15 - I would extend this to all background noises. The most aggravating is my wolf howling constantly as I explore.
    #17, #18, #19 - Yes! Inventory management in general needs improving.
    #20 - It would be nice to have a way to move the cursor to the next nearest item on the map. As you finish exploring, it gets difficult to find points that only show when you are fully zoomed in. An alternate idea would be to show an indicator in areas on the zoomed out map that lets you know there are unfinished items that you need to zoom in to see.

• bielik01
    987 posts

@wsmk I can't wait for those to be implemented, in fact I have two my own suggestions:

Let the raven collect our iron ores as we destroy boulders with an arrow. The target is technically dead, so Synin should be able to pick up the loot, as it does with dead animals or soldiers.

Points of interests on map (and I believe it was brought up a few times already). Let us decide what we can see on the map. We should be able to hide some icons we don't want to see (i.e. community photos), without hiding the whole category (in this case it would be miscellaneous). As for now we have the 'eye' next to the category name, and it should be moved lower, next to the item in the category.

• wSmk
    Original poster 45 posts

If the player is aiming at a specific location and attacking, there is no need to automatically change the target. The character must attack the place he wants, but he often turns around and attacks an object that is somewhere in the back, perhaps it is a fire vase and we will start burning.

All actions that require holding the button down can be improved by the programmer in 1 minute. If the player holds the button and goes to the chest, then he cannot open it, because the player is forced to release the button and hold it again. It will be more convenient if the game sees that the button is already held down.

Reduce the speed of the summoned horse if it is running ahead of us. To saddle the horse running in front, the player is forced to stop so that it turns around.

• VirtualAwesome
    75 posts

I meant to also post that I agree with the comments about certain skills needing to be nerfed. I haven't hit level 300 yet, and I am already nearly untouchable even against boss-level enemies. I rarely have to collect food anymore. I think the only thing that takes permanent health from me and requires healing is repeated poison damage. I am playing on the default difficultly level. I don't think it's supposed to be this easy. I haven't bothered to upgrade more armor or weapons because it doesn't make a difference what I use. I don't use my shield to block anything either. Projectiles barely damage me, and I heal right back.

• wSmk
    Original poster 45 posts

If you make an attack while running (R1) and then hold down L1 (special attack), then this (L1) does not work, we are forced to release L1 and hold down L1 again. It is very uncomfortable. It is unlikely that this defect applies only to the attack while running.

• wSmk
    Original poster 45 posts

Change the color of mission markers, for example, to red, because there are already a million green markers on the map.

• wSmk
    Original poster 45 posts

Animation "confirm murder" and long kill animations during combat - please give the player the option to turn them off to keep them as short as possible. The game has such settings, but they do not work. Animation "confirm murder" is incredibly annoying, we complete missions Reda every day and have to watch how the character look at his ax for several hours.

Suggested Topics