Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hrkmvbczx
    Original poster 2 posts

Hi I update game 2 days ago and I never had any problem with autosave but now after turnoff the ps4 everything I done is gone daily quest chest letter building settlement all gone like I didn't do anything except trophies what should I do? Ithappened twice

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@hrkmvbczx I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this.

Can you please ensure you have the latest game update installed and can you play a side quest then try creating a manual save afterwards, quit the game then load the manual save to and see if your data has saved. If it has can you play another side quest then check in the bottom right corner afterwards to see if you can see the save icon. Also go to your save files and see if there is a recent auto save showing.

Official Response
  • bernabe78
    2 posts

@ubi-keo I have the same issue in Xbox Series X. I see the icon on the right constantly, but files show nothing. My game just crashed trying to do a manual save, and now I just lost 20hrs into Wrath of the Druids, having discovered most Ireland.
    Only save I can access now is BEFORE I started the DLC.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 699 posts

Hello bernabe78 thank you for your post and sorry to hear no autosaves have been made for you, despite seeing the autosave logo on the bottom right.

Can I ask why you are unable to access any of your Wrath of the Druids progress? Did you not make a manual save for 20 hours? Or do any of your saves show as corrupted? If so, do you have an image of this you can show us?

Can I also ask, were your affected saves which crashed, cloud saves? (a little cloud logo should appear on the save, in the Load Game menu, if so)

Official Response
  • bernabe78
    2 posts

@ubi-milky Since I started the DLC I never made any manual saves, nor did I check the saves list. I just clicked on Continue when launching the game, which correctly took me to where I left off.
    I had a bug on the Into the Fog quest, for which I saw a forum saying to do a manual save, quit and load it and should work, but when doing the manual save the game crashed. Just kicked me out to the main xbox screen (no error shown). Upon restarting the game, when going to Continue, I noticed the time was a few days earlier, and when going to Load, there were no auto saves for the DLC. All 5 of them are for older stages, before I started it. Not sure what image would be relevant.
    I have the console configured to upload all saves to cloud, so will assume they were, but I do not see any currently

• hrkmvbczx
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-keo yes I can play side quest and i can see save icon even if I die I back to there manual save is seems work and I can see save icon but actually there is nothing in load page no manual no auto save everything left behind as I update the game nothing new all created in past so I can't load the latest checkpoint unless for days ago and it's what happen when I turnoff ps4.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 477 posts

Hi @bernabe78 @hrkmvbczx

Thank you both for the added details here.

I've added both of your reports to our investigation. A new update is due to be released with more info here. Whilst this is not in the patch notes, it may be worth checking to see if the issue persists after this. Either way, the team is aware of this issue and we'll share new information as it becomes available.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics