Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sbnorthstar
    Original poster 2 posts

I have been trying to get one of the Wealth in Belesduna Bandit camp for months, it's the only thing I need for a 100%. All the videos and forums I have seen say that a Hurler is carrying the key to get it. The problem is I have cleared this camp probably more than a hundred times since I first ran into this issue months ago and have never seen a Hurler in the Bandit Camp, let alone one with a key.

Is there somewhere the Hurler hangs out outside of camp on a path of some kind? Do I need to look outside camp anywhere or is this just one of those things where a randomization seed is keeping me from getting the key?

Anyone? Any insight?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1831 posts

@sbnorthstar I can confirm that this issue has been reported and is being investigated.

Can you please provide a video whilst you are in the camp and use your Odin sight to show there are no enemies with a key.

Official Response
  • sbnorthstar
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-keo I don't currently have any software to record my screen while gaming, do you have one you recommend?

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 439 posts

@sbnorthstar We can't recommend any particular software I'm afraid. If you're able to get a good enough quality video just from pointing a camera from a phone for example, that's also an option.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics