ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sbnorthstar
    Original poster 2 posts

I have been trying to get one of the Wealth in Belesduna Bandit camp for months, it's the only thing I need for a 100%. All the videos and forums I have seen say that a Hurler is carrying the key to get it. The problem is I have cleared this camp probably more than a hundred times since I first ran into this issue months ago and have never seen a Hurler in the Bandit Camp, let alone one with a key.

Is there somewhere the Hurler hangs out outside of camp on a path of some kind? Do I need to look outside camp anywhere or is this just one of those things where a randomization seed is keeping me from getting the key?

Anyone? Any insight?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Psamathes
    1 posts

I was doing one of the daily contracts where you're asked to save a random NPC and I was sent to the Belesduna Bandit Camp. I cleared out the area and freed the NPC, but they're not leaving my side after we run away from the camp because (I'm guessing), the camp isn't marked as a restricted area and the NPC has no way of detecting when we're out of it. The NPC keeps following me despite reloading (or fast traveling) and freeing them over and over, I was even able to bring them all the way to a nearby town.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5881 posts

@sbnorthstar I can confirm that this issue has been reported and is being investigated.

Can you please provide a video whilst you are in the camp and use your Odin sight to show there are no enemies with a key.

Official Response
  • sbnorthstar
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-keo I don't currently have any software to record my screen while gaming, do you have one you recommend?

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3683 posts

@sbnorthstar We can't recommend any particular software I'm afraid. If you're able to get a good enough quality video just from pointing a camera from a phone for example, that's also an option.

Official Response
  • JamboMerguez
    2 posts

Hi, I have the same issue. I cleaned the camp many times, but never found the key...
    Here, have the video you requested, hope it helps

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4158 posts

Hello @jambomerguez thank you for the video, we will get this passed onto the team, as we were looking for more information for this particular key issue.

Can you let me know if your save file is uploaded to the cloud server (has a little cloud on the load screen) and updated, so that we may access it?

Official Response
  • JamboMerguez
    2 posts

@ubi-milky
    Sure, my saves are uploaded on the cloud server

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5881 posts

Hi @jambomerguez apologies for the late response.

I have forwarded a copy of your save to the development team.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • DareYo87
    10 posts

I had the same problem until I reloaded the game.
    After that I was able to locate and obtain belesduna key. PS5

• Ubi-Oxavo
    805 posts

Hello @dareyo87 , glad to hear you obtained the key. Thanks for letting us know!

Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have additional questions.

• Scythesabre
    12 posts

@ubi-oxavo

Can this issue be looked at by the developers. I've returned to this area on 10 separate occasions. I've killed everything in a 200m radius around the camp including soldiers on the road. Odin sighted every 5 seconds, reloaded in the area 3 times and this key just won't show up. This is one of two bugs stopping me from getting the same final trophy (completing all areas) before platinum. There's hundreds of comments on this key across reddit and youtube videos of people not being able to obtain this key. If you have an exact guide of what we need to do to make it show up that would be great, otherwise it is still very broken and in need of a bugfix. PS5.

• Scythesabre
    12 posts

@dareyo87 Are you able to share what exactly you did before and after "reloading"? I've reloaded near the area multiple times, traveled to norway and back, left the area to level up and come back, cleared the camp and nearby area multiple times but no key has appeared.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @Scythesabre!

Appreciate your detailed input and as it stands, I can confirm that this matter is still under further review by our development team.

So that we could aid the investigation and forward your information over, is there any chance you could upload your save file (where issue is present) to cloud? In order to do this, just simply follow steps outlined here.

Once that's done, it will allow us to access the file and will be extremely beneficial for reproduction purposes.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Official Response
  • Orleanth
    3 posts

Same here on PC.. Killed the entire camp a couple times, been circling around it with odin's eye to see if a mob with a key spawns, nope, never..

How hard can this be to fix? If you can't fix the key, remove the lock from the door, this is just.. stupid!

• Ubi_Plush
    364 posts

Hey @orleanth. I can understand the frustration and sympathize with your request. Would you please upload a game save to the cloud? I'll send this information to the game team to help them resolve this issue.

• Orleanth
    3 posts

@ubi_plush Hello, I have a cloud save on this already if that helps ?

• Ubi-Milky

Thanks for the reply orleanth, I will upload your save to our ACV QA team's investigation. If we need any more info from you, we will be in touch in this thread. Thank you for your help.

Official Response
  • Solo22Rogue
    1 posts

Please help someone!

The Belesduna Bandit camp key is not showing up for me. I have cleared the camp multiple times but the enemy with the key is nowhere to be seen. He may have been there the first time I cleared the camp, I’m not sure. The key is not in my inventory though and I can’t access the wealth to 100% the Essexe area.

this is so frustrating and is putting me off playing. I enjoying getting the platinum trophy on the AC games and thinking I won’t be able to because of this bug is putting me off playing.

I’m on PS5 and have about 100 hours of playtime.

• Ubi-Milky

Hello solo22rogue, as previously mentioned above, this issue is under investigation, so we will be unable to resolve this for you at this present moment in time, however, I will pass your cloud save onto our QA team to help with their efforts, thanks for letting us know what platform you play on.

Official Response

Suggested Topics