ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ZdenekDrizga
    Original poster 11 posts

After Update 12 I have lost all my saved games! Folder is empty!
    How I can get them back from cloud?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• danbimmel
    1 posts

Hello,

I have a season 3 season pass, and after installing the latest patch, i am not able to continue my single player campaign and get stuck in an infinite loop of the loading screen.
    Even after having it run for 15 minutes, no change was observed.

is this to be expected?

Best,
    DB

• Platinkid
    2 posts

My saved game from yesterday are lost too.
    😞

• saebbs
    1 posts

me too my latest playthrough isn't even playeble, yesterday the DLC came i opened the game and there was no righting i quit the game realoaded and it was fine afterwards i left it for a bit and then when i opened my playthrough i was in the campaign starting point with the fishing boat and everything was gone. how do we solve this problem?

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 871 posts

Hey guys,

Sorry to hear that you encounter this.

I can confirm that we are currently investigating this for a permanent solution.

At this moment however I would recommend to restart Ubisoft Connect and verify your game files until you receive the 2GB update.

Many thanks for your patience

Official Response
  • botcher0
    2 posts

New Update from today did break my savegame . Thanks for ruining 150+hours.

• Nicholas_Steel
    73 posts

@botcher0 Read the below (this goes for all of you)

1) The "Auto Save" feature saves to a new file every time, when clicking Load Game on the main menu click SavedGames button at the bottom of a profile to view them all.

2) In most cases you may have been downgraded to an older version of the game (an ongoing issue with UPlay) and the old version is ignoring your v12 save files. They have not been erased.

Suggested Topics