Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• flexibletick
    Original poster 2 posts

When ACV first came out I tried fighting Goneril, the first witch, daughter of lerion but was too weak. Eventually when j went back to fight her I couldn't interact with her body to re start the fight. I try to 100% all AC games so I dropped it hoping it would fix itself.
    Help?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@flexibletick I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to fight Goneril.

You mentioned the first you fought her you power level was too low, however you mentioned that you are now unable to interact with her body. Did you manage to kill her the first time or did something happen? Such as the game crashed or you quit the game during the fight?

Can you please provide a video. In the video can you show the map to show if the icon is still showing at the location and also show that you are unable to interact with her.

Official Response
  • flexibletick
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-keo disregard, updated last patch and it works 👌

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 477 posts

@flexibletick Hi!

Sorry for any inconvenience caused, but glad to hear the update has fixed this for you. Be sure to contact us if you experience this again or have any other issues.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know, have a great day!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics