ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• L3AND80
    Original poster 71 posts

Just to clarify the options:

lone wolf: that player who plays alone and doesn't feel like playing in groups.

friendly wolf: that player who prefers to play solo, but likes to sometimes play in groups, takes calls from other players, likes to play PVE both solo and in groups, but generally does not like PVP.

alpha wolf: He who enjoys the whole game game, plays both solo and as a team, of course they have their preferences, but they still enjoy everything the game offers.

exotic wolf: These players even play some solo missions they like, but don't like playing most of them solo, but their focus is on team play and in modes like raid, Kenly, The Summit and PVP.

civilized wolf: just like to play as a team, even the game missions only play as a team, he is already used to playing in teams, both helping and against (PVP), he likes to interact and challenge other players.

another wolf: another option that I have forgotten or that you do not fit, feel free to clarify in the comments.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Oatiecrumble
    435 posts

Lone Wolf because i hate everyone 😠 😆

• Hunted1x
    7 posts

Think it depends on what's going on. Nowadays I like group to play heroic whilst I'm still playing solo on challenging. When I've finished season or looking for something different then groups can be fun. If there's something specific I need to do I'll probably do it solo. Think as someone said I like the way group adds a new dimension to the game, particularly in down weeks like this one

• dagrommit
    894 posts

Alpha, as I'm happy to play solo or co-op.

• Virtual-Chris
    798 posts

Exclusively solo on PC where I spend most of my time. My brother, a close friend, and I just started playing coop on Playstation on Friday evenings.

• TxDieselKid
    268 posts

Where's the "I only go in the DZ to kill farmers" option?

LMFAO!!

Kidding, that's NOT me, I rarely flag up unless it's deserved/warranted.

• L3AND80
    Original poster 71 posts

@Oatiecrumble When you play a raid or PVE match, you'll either become a friendly wolf... or depending on who's on the team, you're pretty sure it's best to remain a lone wolf anyway.

@Hunted1x I think your wolf's quality is the friendly...

@dagrommit Best option because it has more... options to have fun.

@Virtual-Chris Lones wolves that in the future, if they don't get tired of the game before, will become friendly wolves.

@TxDieselKid I think this option would be more for the civilized wolf... the one who is only satisfied playing with other players, whether on the same team or against... or just to kill "innocent and totally lost lone wolves" (own experience) in the DZ...

The Division 2 is the only game that makes me play online with other players, not even games like Diablo or GTA can convince me to play on a team...

Suggested Topics