ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Oatiecrumble
    Original poster 435 posts

Killed four resource convoys whilst doing CP4's and normally when i run over their resources it says "Complete".....nothing is happening when i run over them and i ain't getting no XP.

Strange things have been happening since Tuesday 😕

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bluey_uk
    16 posts

@oatiecrumble Had this issue a few times, it seems they have a time out limit and also they reset if Rogue agents spawn after the CP capture and that battle delays you picking up the convoy boxes, When you went to collect the boxes did you see the crates on the floor with the column of white ? or just the column of white and no crates, Either way its annoying but doubt will ever be looked at. Now when im doing a CP and a resource convoy gets eliminated i make a point of rushing over to pick up midst battle.

• Oatiecrumble
    Original poster 435 posts

@bluey_uk i have never had problems before with this before, only started to happen since Tuesday......something is wrong somewhere.

• bluey_uk
    16 posts

@oatiecrumble Strange one then, Been having this issue for well over a year on Xbox. Only issue since Tuesday is no Field caches on level up due to being between seasons for whatever logical reason Massive thought that would be a good idea to implement 😞

• Virtual-Chris
    798 posts

There are definitely some bugs right now... I and others have been hearing occasional manhunt related audio clips from Faye Lau out of nowhere.

• Adrian-11
    866 posts

@virtual-chris

We all are hearing voices... 👽 👻 🤡

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 909 posts

Hi there everyone! I am sorry to hear that you are not getting any experience for the resource convoy. Would you be willing to capture a video clip of this for me to help look into this for you? Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics