ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dbudyak
    2 posts

I'm facing exact same issue. On my side, this bug reproduced with islands that were captured by me from AI. Now my ships are just stupidly waiting in the middle of Cape and Old Worlds maps

• dbudyak
    2 posts

Same issue for me

• alterKauz28
    Original poster 24 posts

This is a realy veird bug for it hardly follows an easy to determine pattern.
    Reading up on different treads to the theme the one and only clear thing is this: The only common ground is "conquered island is not accessible". But to the where (which map concerned) and the how, the when (under what circumstances) and possible fixes player's experiences different vastly. So good luck to ubisoft to find and kill this beast.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2446 posts

Hey everyone, thanks very much for your posts about this. We really appreciate all the reports.

We're currently tracking a number of issues with trade routes, and in particular with ships stopping in the middle of the ocean. Fortunately, we've been able to solve the issue of ships stopping in the middle of the ocean, and we'll be getting that fix out as soon as possible. Sincerest apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Official Response
  • alterKauz28
    Original poster 24 posts

@ubi-thrupney

so your also on the issues on ship popping up in places they have no reason to be? And the problem, with setting routes that - whilst on the route map - it isn't possible anymore to move the points of entry to a world?

But great, I am looking forward to the solution of the main concern here. Thanks in advance!

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2863 posts

Hello @alterkauz28 ,

Sorry for our delayed response while we work on getting back to everyone.

This issue appears to have been fixed by the development team, with the fix planned for release soon.

We'll let you know when we have information that this fix has been pushed to the live game so we verify if this has resolved the issue for you.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Official Response

Suggested Topics