ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Hwanah
    Original poster 67 posts

Hello.
    I was wondering, humbly, if it is considerable for you devs to implement an option which a player could adjust player numbers so that one could face same amount of enemies whether in missions or fields. Without raising enemies' hp and amount of items they will drop in order to preserve some benefits of playing with others. "Player number setting", if you will. It is well known that when you play alone the whole gameplay feels very empty, missions in particular, thus I've come up with this request. Also, due to new target loot system people tend to gather in specific missions and not the rest so for players like me who play as many missions and control points as possible in one gameplay, we are mostly left alone. This is how I came up with this humble suggestion. I hope you consider.

Please and thank you.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Hwanah
    Original poster 67 posts

Ah- ah- no no no. Never mind. I'm not going to play this game. Sorry. Bye.

• L3AND80
    71 posts

Almost impossible, as "easy" things like bugs that have been around for several months and so far haven't been fixed, imagine something more complex like you're proposing.

note: the bug I am referring to is the one you are playing and all of a sudden the game screen freezes and the sound continues, but the player can only exit the game by turning off the PC... and whenever that happens?

NO, it's rare, but it's extremely annoying, especially when it happens in raids.

• Hwanah
    Original poster 67 posts

@l3and80 Thank you for sharing your experience with latest in-game status. I thought the reply was made by a zealot fan of the game telling me to basically go away and stuff but instead I get to hear how sad it is for the players who are still passionate about the game still. I hope they fix the bug you mentioned. Stay safe and good wishes.

• L3AND80
    71 posts

Thank you for sharing your experience with latest in-game status. I thought the reply was made by a zealot fan of the game telling me to basically go away and stuff but instead I get to hear how sad it is for the players who are still passionate about the game still. I hope they fix the bug you mentioned. Stay safe and good wishes.

I wish the same for you...

• Metal_Greg
    139 posts

so basically, custom difficulty. yes please!

• CorTeZ667
    19 posts

@kream 292+ days worth of game time, and I've never felt alone in this game. In fact, I often close other games and load back in to Div specifically for that reason. And I'd even go so far as to say sometimes it can be aggravating to to not go more then a a block before another group of X, Y, or Z suddenly appears. Honestly it seems like if their were more enemies in missions they'd feel clunky. I've never heard anyone mention this before, so my intention with replying is curiosity, not trying to say your experience is somehow wrong (well, and the whole "balance every negative you come across" philosophy). How are you matchmaking for missions? Again, not trying to be negative, but I've only ever been dropped into the same mission repeatedly when theres time trials happening for the seasons (and that's easily avoided by switching the difficulty; but who doesn't love time trials?).

Sometimes the right people can make it easier to gloss over perceived issues. If your on X-Box, my group tends to bounce around pretty chaotically and I'm sure we'd have a spot for you. Cheers.

Suggested Topics