ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Prail2010
    Original poster 1 posts

Has anyone experienced this? I've tried the following...

• Verify game files
    • Reinstall

When I log into the game the DLC is greyed out and indicated as 'not yet available' but the buy button is lit up but the DLC isn't even available to purchase in the store.

Has it not yet been released in Canada?

Thanks!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• fikhri94
    2 posts

@prail2010 Same here. I purchased the "High Life" DLC but it is still greyed out in the game. I hope the Ubisoft team can rectify this issue as soon as possible.

• ItsMeBaron
    1 posts

@prail2010 I have also the same problem with the DLC! 🙄

• Greenpeace87
    1 posts

@prail2010 Same here.. Played it yesterday evening without any problems. Today it is grey and not available. The savegame can not be loaded...

• cania_
    3 posts

What keeps on happening to me: Upon starting Ubisoft Connect, it will download a 500MB-ish patch which actually downgrades me to version 11.x
    This will cause the DLC to be unavailable, alongside my savegames which rely on it.

Restarting Ubisoft connect a few times (so far) has triggered the re-download of the actual new patch (2GB-ish), which will make the game playable again - until the 500MB patch strikes back...
    So, i will now disable auto-updates and hope this helps for now.

Anyway, maybe this is similar to some of you, good luck.

• boldenbeau
    4 posts

@cania_ yeah same thing happened to me. It downloaded a 500mb patch, booted game and dlc was showing it was unavailable. I rebooted my pc, game then downloads a 1.5gb patch and its now working. Am now trying to figure out how to get my twitch drop rewards.

• Frozenage
    1 posts

I have the same problem... ingame it's grey but when i wana buy it, i can see that i own the game. I buy it with the season pass.
    i try to download it again and disable updates like the other.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1028 posts

Hey guys,

Sorry to hear that you encounter this.

I can confirm that we are currently investigating this for a permanent solution.

At this moment however I would recommend to restart Ubisoft Connect and verify your game files until you receive the 2GB update.

Many thanks for your patience

Official Response

Suggested Topics