Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Metroid_Meister
    Original poster 69 posts

I would like to report when I play the co-op missions during the late evening the missions act goofy. Some of the things that happen would be that I can't see the enemies. I also can't see the objectives in the missions. Other things would include when you shoot at enemies they don't die. The co-op ,missions get glitchy at the end of the day.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 720 posts

Hey @Metroid_Meister, thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention.

I've had a closer look, however I wasn't able to identify any similar reports, therefore may I double-check the following with you:

1. How long has this been happening for?
    2. Would you be able to give any time indication of when this occurs (if you could also provide us with your time zone, that would be great)
    3. What is the platform you play on? Is it Xbox One or Xbox Series X/S?

Let us know and we will take it from there!

Official Response
  • Metroid_Meister
    Original poster 69 posts

@ubi-karl It's been happening for awhile. I'm on the central time zone and it seems to start around 8:30. I'm playing on the Xbox One Series X. Other people that I people with encounter the same problems. It happens just in co-cop missions.

• Yellow_Bentines
    3 posts

@ubi-karl The online missions are extremely hit and miss. I've encountered all his issues and many more. I've compiled enough footage of strange phenomena to start a YouTube channel. Tbh I should do that. Might encourage y'all to fix the game. I don't understand why there's not a bunch of support for the online. GTA5 is aeons old and still makes a fortune. Do Ubi not fancy increasing their market share on this live service game by competing? But rockstar have well established 'bug reporting' features. I've read posts by Ubi employees asking players to upvote posts in the hopes bugs are prioritised, picked up and fixed. That's ridiculous.
    With all the micro transactions in this greed driven age I would have thought they would 'fix' it. If not for the paying consumer like myself through altruistic intentions but simply to become richer. People stop playing broken gamesas it's frustrating. Some bugs are funny, most, not so. To the point it's unplayable. Others wipe hours of progress such as I just experienced. Every single one of my potential recruits (18 in total) magically gone. Including a hitman with Berserker that took ages to find. I would have recruited him right away but it's often hard to just complete normal missions due to bugs let alone feeling confident to try Leader of the pack. It's getting ridiculous and I feel like giving up. Check my account. I've always supported Ubi and bought games on release. Never again. Bug ridden, greedy messes that overshadow and therefore spoil the amazing aspects of your games. Sad indeed. Yeah. I will no longer support your franchise until something changes. This is now standard and synonymous with your brand. No PR campaign or adverts can subvert that perception. Money and resources spent listening to players and fixing your games are the only way. Bugs last months and months and are often NEVER fixed. I have never bothered to post before as I feel it's pointless but maybe I'll get an answer and maybe Ubi care. I'm dubious and fast
    losing faith. 

• Yellow_Bentines
    3 posts

This game could be amazing online with a little work. Ubi could literally aquire a huge market share of GTA5 players if they so wished. But it has to work!!

• AlePlay
    580 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics