ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Fabian-0801
    Original poster 1 posts

I downloaded a new update a few minutes ago (roundabout 500mb. After that I started the game and all the things i had done since i activated the high life dlc is gone. It was a lot of work to build the tower. Is there a way to get the savegame back? The game also shows me that I didnt bought the DLC.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• cania_
    3 posts

@fabian-0801
    Same problem here!
    I assume the game automatically loads your latest pre-DLC savegame, since the ones based on High Life can no longer be loaded.
    I copied my savegames (they should still be around!) in case cloud-sync screws things up even more...
    Go to <your documents folder>\Anno 1800\accounts\<account id number>\<your name> to make a backup of your save file.

And then we have to wait for a fix to restore the DLC....

@ubisoft Any info on this issue?

Edit: Apparently, if your game version is 11.x (bottom right in main screen), that's not correct (should be 12.x) and restarting ubisoft connect should (hopefully) download the right patch.

• Im_M.Duck
    2 posts

@fabian-0801 this bug happend to me too. You should manualy load savegame in profile choose menu, under you character portrait tap saved games button. By default game load save from cloud and then load it in game. Looks like yesterday something go wrong and Ubi cloud corrupt our saves.

• cania_
    3 posts

Restarting Ubisoft Connect several time eventually prompted the original Update to be downloaded again - which also restored access to the DLC (and old savegames) for me.

• OpusDei1985
    2 posts

And the problem is back again! (September 08th)

• Fly-Calgantor
    1 posts

@opusdei1985 same here and I dont know why? Everyday restarting the Ubisoft Connect Launcher several time to hope that the Ubisoft Connect Launcher download the right update 😕 I hope they will fix this in the near future.

Suggested Topics