ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• A.M.R.
    Original poster 22 posts

Just a freakin week ago I download the 5.5 update about 27GB on PC
    and now a small update according to patch notes only change a price of item in Legion of the Dead and I have to download 25 GB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm on a limited monthly quota ffs

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AlePlay
    713 posts

i can understand your discomfort friend .. but sorry .. it's too funny .. ahhaah XD

• alecmoon
    9 posts

@a-m-r Small updates......25gb download. This is a joke.

• C0BR4G4M3R
    3 posts

It's a true show of incompetence. Why doesn't each update come with a separate patch archive? We literally have to download the data of all previous title updates again and again.

• Salty-Sifat
    6 posts

@A-M-R hey i got the same update today but there is an issue with this update.When you again re-launch ubisoft connect app next time ,the game will again start to download this same update.
    I already downloaded this same update for 2 times but again it started to download when i re-launch ubisoft connect app.
    Plz respond if you face the same issue..🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

• A.M.R.
    Original poster 22 posts

@salty-sifat Since I don't have enough internet quota left I didn't download this 25GB "hotfix" in the first place

My internet subscription will be renewed next week, I will wait for a confirmed fix of this "redownload issue" before I start downloading the update next week

• JasonStampt
    21 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JasonStampt
    21 posts

@a-m-r I'm just trying to verify files, and the game runs normally now. Download has been no longer available again. Try it

• Ywap
    55 posts

@jasonstampt I tried that earlier but i still got the message that i have to download the update when i try to start the game. I have to remove one file to be able to verify otherwise the verify button is "greyed" out.

• Salty-Sifat
    6 posts

@jasonstampt i already veified files but still same issue.plz inform us if u find any solution....

• LouiseAuverlot
    2 posts
    i can understand your discomfort friend .. but sorry .. it's too funny .. ahhaah XD

Brat troll every post?

• AlePlay
    713 posts

@louiseauverlot ???

I wanted to make irony What's wrong with you? should i stop writing?

• AlePlay
    713 posts

@a-m-r Did my answer bother you?

• A.M.R.
    Original poster 22 posts

@caosck It's fine, don't worry about it

• MeanElf
    10 posts

@salty-sifat I was originally on the pS4 but updated to PS5 and so I get the PS4 patch also - maybe it's something like that?

• AlePlay
    713 posts
    @caosck It's fine, don't worry about it

très bien 😉

• Saulson
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Saulson
    3 posts

@a-m-r  I am in a similar boat but Ubisoft Connect has done this 3 times already, for a total of over 75GB, my bill is going to be huge :(.
    For a small patch, 25 GB is not small.

Hopefully 4th time is it.

Since August 23rd I have used 610GB, most of it are Ubisoft Games and rest streaming.

I hope this patch is worth it.

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@louiseauverlot

He ain't trolling?!

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@a-m-r

It's probs best not to download it. I did on my PS4 yesterday. Today i log on and Ubisoft are trying to make me buy legion again! I was asked which version i wanted to buy before it redirected me to the store. Cheeky [censored]

Suggested Topics