ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/16 Replies/722 Views
    Tolstoyevsky
    Original poster 2 posts

Seriously?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Flauschetier
    1 posts

I have a update loop.

500 MB patch and the game is broken.
    After closing ubisoft connect, I get a 2GB patch and everything is finde.

Next time, i get the 500 MB patch again and nothing works.
    Restart, and the 2GB patch ... and again, and again, and again.

• Miturian
    1 posts

same, this is ridiculous. it also seemed to break my last three autosaves.

• UweKruskopf
    1 posts

@flauschetier
    i have exactly the same problem πŸ‘Ž 😠

• DesertRanger
    1 posts

@miturian I have the same issue. Latest DLC and my last save just gone.

• EmperorNappy
    1 posts

Is anyone else locked out of their high life dlc?

• boldenbeau
    4 posts

@emperornappy Yes I am, I haven't attempted to play the DLC until today and its showing its unavailable to play despite having purchased the season 3 pass. Had contacted ubisoft support, they said they are aware of the issue, however, cannot give a time frame on when it will be fixed. Really disappointing when I finally found the time to play the new DLC and can't.

• DalrondTNO
    1 posts

@tolstoyevsky I have a similar issue... it keeps patching and then says the save uses a DLC I don't own and won't load. I've disabled auto-updates in the launcher for now.

• Humility925
    89 posts

While I had less similar to your issues, but my issues, it's seem more bug in High Life DLC and upgrade 12 than upgrade 11 within gameplay, like some light is turn on in during daytime, quest giver had different avatar in quest details, some graphic zoom out/in mess up some quest as well. Even you managed to get in game after that upgrade issues, you might noticed little more bug here and there, especially when replaying main Campaign (Hannah Goode/Aarhant's quest)

• dikkeduif_
    7 posts

Same problem here. Just updated to version 12, I'm afraid to reboot or restart my computer now, because on each restart of Uplay it just downgrades to 11.

I was playing without issues the last 2 days. The initial patch was problematic, but I guess it was problematic for everyone.

• SpawnDieRepeat
    29 posts

I had the same problem. Updated ~500MB, then loaded to see High Life disabled and latest saves gone.
    There was a poster on this forum that provided a temporary solution.
    Restart Uplay/Ubisoft Connect until a larger ~2GB patch downloads. Then you will be on the latest version and able to play. Your saves are still on your disk, only now the game recognizes them.
    Set in the Uplay settings (Anno 1800 > Properties) not to automatically update. This prevents the ~500MB patch from striking again.
    This has been working for me, although there are some minor bugs. The help tips from Goode appear, some early game quests reappear (I just bin them), and the controls have reset.

• arunys
    1 posts

@boldenbeau
    I also have the same problem...

• Raven-1980
    1 posts

Same issue. Any tip to get the update back?

• Hier0nimus
    42 posts

They are aware of the issue and trying to fix it. Disabling auto update could fix it for now...
    They posted on social media:

undefined

• boldenbeau
    4 posts

@raven-1980 Hi there, I managed to get DLC High Life working, just trying to get my twitch drops available. I exited the ubisoft app and rebooted the computer and relaunched ubisoft which promoted me to install a 1.5gb update. When I loaded the game I could access the new dlc.

• SpawnDieRepeat
    29 posts

@spawndierepeat The option not to automatically update does not always work. Or maybe it does, and it gives you the option to play offline. You must select play offline if you get the option.

Suggested Topics