Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Salty-Sifat
    Original poster 6 posts

hey today i got another update after 5.5 update but there is an issue with this update.When i again re-launch ubisoft connect app ,the game will again start to download this same update.Update size is 25.27gb.
    I already downloaded this same update for 2 times but again it started to download for 3rd time when i re-launch ubisoft connect app.

Anyone facing this kind of issue on this update ?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ywap
    40 posts

I have the same problem. Every time i start Ubisoft Connect the game has to be updated.

• Kramoz
    4 posts

Updated the game, started it, can't do Online mode because update required! Having to download 25+GB, again and again, to "update" the game, is unacceptable.

• Ywap
    40 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Lu.Farning
    5 posts

Same. Update just started again, 3rd time this week.

• Salty-Sifat
    Original poster 6 posts

Really i m very much frustrated about this.
    If anyone find the fix plz let me know.

• Salty-Sifat
    Original poster 6 posts

@lu-farning if u find any fix thn plzz inform.i guss its ubisoft connect glitch.

• Lu.Farning
    5 posts

@salty-sifat Fix would be to keep the PC running and don't close Ubi Connect?
    I will try this once my 25.2 GB downloaded again ...

• Lu.Farning
    5 posts

Damn you Ubi, just two days ago I told a friend how great you fixed WD Legion, and how much more I enjoy my 2nd playthrough now compared to release... Than you launch another patch and spoil it ...

• pratikXtreme
    9 posts

Same here Downloading patch 5+ times now
    uninstalled game then install fresh-played it
    then update as soon as close the game

• Salty-Sifat
    Original poster 6 posts

@pratikxtreme so even if i again freshly install the full game then still the same thing will happen???

• TaliesinWard
    15 posts

Go to games tab, scroll down, select "Watch Dogs Legion Free Weekend" and boom, patch will download. Don't ask me why it works - I have no [censored] clue.

• Ywap
    40 posts

I´m using Ubisoft+

Just have to ask if this problem only affect + users or if it´s for everyone?

• Lu.Farning
    5 posts

So, I just started my 4th download of 25.7 GB. *sigh*
    Even to let the PC running and Ubi Connect open while I was away did not work. Ubi Launcher seems to lose connection to the internet when inactive. When it woke up it found an update and started the download again ...

• Lu.Farning
    5 posts

@ywap I am not using Ubi+, I bought the full game from the Ubi Stor last year.

• ZERO_1_SICK
    18 posts

@salty-sifat Yes i also am having the same issue. Everytime i launch Legion i get update starting again and again. It does not stop

• My.Own.Savior
    14 posts

Same problem it re downloads at every launch so i have quit launching the game/ stopped playing for this reason until they fix this. 4 days and not a word from support or this forum...
    this is just so lazy on behalf of whoever is responsible for implementing updates... good game.... terrible support and maintenance.

• My.Own.Savior
    14 posts

@lu-farning

o The FIX would be for ubi soft to FIX this method of updates.
    It keeps re-installing the same 5.5 patch instead of the small new 5.51 patch this is just so lazy on behalf of whoever is in charge of the updates.
    Lazy or incompetent i am not sure which? maybe both?

• shop39454725B
    2 posts

I was re-playing Watch Dogs Legion but now as of yesterday I literally can't play the game because of the issue being discussed in this thread. When I tried to launch the game it said it needed another update (it updated just one week ago or so) and then over 25GB later it says it needs to update again 25GB, and apparently from what others are saying above it would keep doing this over and over. When I go to the game menu in Ubisoft Connect instead of a Play button I am presented with a Download button. Fortunately, I can play other Ubisoft Connect games.

The problem specific to my system (and maybe some others) is that my location's internet speed is slow and 25GB takes approximately 12 hours, which means waiting 12 hours only to find out that it is updating again. Compounding the issue is that my ISP (AT&T) charges me $10 for every 50GB I go over the 150GB/month limit, which is most months, so just downloading that 25GB costs me on average $5. What a mess.

I am going to have to stop playing WD Legion until I read that the issue has been fixed. I will check back on this thread from time to time over the next day or three.

• ZERO_1_SICK
    18 posts

I have opened a support ticket with Ubi and OMG lol they are so avoiding this.

They have at every explanation as to this issue never entertained this. I have sent them this link to this post and still they pretend by talking about other things.

LOL they are so clearly avoiding this. I dare anyone to try tell them like i have and see how they avoid.

Suggested Topics