ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xcel30
    Original poster 798 posts

Just a bunch of random exotics or unique weapons that i made up when thinking of random stuff, for some reason i realized most of them ended being pistols actually, guess i just suck at making other interesting weapons i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Samurai Edge (Beretta 92) from resident evil
    S.T.A.R.S Training: Everytime you hit a shot and it's not a crit increase the next shot crit chance by 10% and crit damage by 15%, headshots gives double effect, resets after a crit. In the remake of the first game and few others they made samurai edge be an extra weapon that is pistol with extra crit chance of instantly killing an zombie with an exploding headshot by luck, i just applied that same logic.

VP70 also from resident evil aka Leon's pistol
    Protect & Serve: Every 6 hits from this burst fire pistol gives you a different bonus resets on reload, 6 shots gives you an extra 50% stability and 20% bonus armor, 12 shots gives you 20% weapon damage and 60% bonus armor, 18 shots gives you 100% headshot damage and 50% armor back. Leon is a good cop who wanted to help others, so made a gun that is less about buffing and somewhat healing you based on you staying on line of fire to protect others, no clue how the devs would make a machine pistol that needs a shoulder stock if it would need a new set of animations for everything, of course it's based on it's upgraded version that holds 21 shots and fires in slow but reliable 3 shot burst.

SOCOM (Mk.23) from Metal Gear
    Diversionary Tactics: While holstered gun slowly charges a flash gauge, aiming when the gauge is maxed will result in you flashing enemies in a small cone in front of you with the flashlight blinding them, blinding enemies with this gun will cause to you lose all aggro and become "hidden" not being able to get aggro from any from enemy for the next 8s, while "hidden" your rate of fire will increase by 50%. Wanted to play around with the concept of stealth and a gun that would let you "escape" like in metal gear, would make a pistol with heavy damage in between deagle and 1911 but low rof and recoil, so the point would be to activate the talent to get the hidden bonus and the rof buff would case a nice increase in burst damage, since in MGS it's not a gun for prolonged firefights or against multiple enemies.

Slayer shotgun (Super shotgun) from DOOM
    Boomstick: You fire both barrels at the same time and each fires 150% buckshot (so 12 from each barrel instantly to a total of 24), each pellet that hits increases your damage by 5% and your accuracy by 5% for your next shot. Pretty self explanatory.

"Nail it" nailgun joke weapon
    Overpressured: Holds an unlimited amount of nails with poor range and damage but adds pressure, the pressure gauge would be divided into low, medium, high and critical pressure. The higher you go the faster the nailgun shoots and higher the crit damage would get (talking about a low damage weapon that would get an stupid amount of crit damage like 300% or more), if you reach ciritical pressure a small explosion happens and you take damage and start bleeding, you can press reload to release pressure fast as it decreases slowly over time.

1887 winchester from Terminator 2 mostly:
    Iron skin: Destroying enemy armor increases your max health by 50% of your health , killing an enemy increases your max armor by 10% of your max health at the moment, both reset after combat. Not sure if the numbers are good, but wanted a weapon that makes you feel like a walking tank like terminator with the winchester.

M1 garand
    Trench brothers: If you share a piece of cover with another player, both slowly get X% armor bonus and Y% weapon handling, this bonus is increased by the number of players sharing the same piece of cover.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• xcel30
    Original poster 798 posts

I'm bored so i'm making another round of random weapon suggestion/exotics, i know this topic is quite old and could be necro but it's just me having harmless fun without making a new thread. Mods no locking pls it's not like we have anything to talk about anymore 👀

MR 73 Marhulin (scoped revolver in the MMR slot), low damage in the MMR category with 6 rounds obviously, anormally high headshot damage (talking about 300%)
    Sauver des vies: Hitting bodyshots without missing gives players 10% bonus armor, headshot damage is increased by 10% for each 10% bonus armor, missing a shot, reloading or switching weapons resets the bonus. Just having fun with the concept of different gun in another slot (so a revolver in the MMR slot as primary).

VSS vintorez (Rifle/AR hybrid), low magazine size of 20, lots of total ammo (similar to ravenous exotic), low-damage
    Multitool: Every hit while un-scoped increases crit chance by 1% to a max of 20% for when scoped. While scoped fire in full auto and increase crit damage by 2% to a max of 40% for when un-scoped. A play on reverse big horn where you have a gun that is naturally semi auto and then full auto when scoped, since rifles already have a natural damage being above ARs i didn't make the talent increase or decrease damage too much.

Skorpion vz.61 (SMG in pistol category), extremely low damage, magazine size of 20, full auto with infinite ammo.
    No talent here just think it would be interesting to have a full auto on the secondary slot even if very low damage (since it's .32acp cartridge gun)

• jdkzombie
    10 posts

Joke weapon of sorts.

VFX Airsoft rifle.

Basically you're shooting air soft pellets, and you have a good chance to confuse enemies on hits with them loudly exclaiming "ow what the f&$%" and "was that a f*&^%ing airsoft gun?". Critical hits sometimes has a chance of making the enemy stand up out of cover and raise their hand like they were hit in a competition match for a few seconds before either their buddies yell at them, or if they are not close enough to their allies you hear them yell "[censored] am I doing" and they return to cover. Uses SMG ammo as base but shoots plastic pellets.

Suggested Topics