ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• S0RR0W
    Original poster 8 posts

I own the season pass but for some reason I cannot play as Darcy nor have her 2 missions appeared on the map. I was able to access the Bloodline DLC with no issues and was able to recruit Aiden and Wrench without a problem. Do I need to start a new game or something?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• S0RR0W
    Original poster 8 posts

@s0rr0w
    Just checked Ubisoft Connect. It says I own the season pass (which I do as I pre-ordered the collector's edition) but it also gives me the option to purchase the season pass again? What's going on here?

• A1R50FT-10
    519 posts

@s0rr0w

Hello, Darcy's missions will appear in the missions list as Assassins contracts.

To be specific, these missions are side missions.

i hope that helps you 🙂

• Shifter-2
    15 posts

Have you guys been able to get Darcy since you logged this issue? I also reported the problem almost 3 weeks ago and had no response from Ubisoft so I'm guessing they are intentionally not acknowledging the issue out of embarrassment (the usual corporate attitude of "don't say anything until the news is good").

The repeatable assassins missions (called "Synchronisation"/"resync") are available on all my save files by the way, but her recruitment mission ("Enter the assassins") simply never shows up on some save files, whether I'm out of the intro, half way through the campaign or right at the end.

• EyeofGuy
    25 posts

@s0rr0w according to my friend, her missions only become available after you do the AR Device Heist with a Construction worker on a new game. I had my campaign completed on my 1st save and she was available then.

• Shifter-2
    15 posts

Hi, thanks for the suggestions, I just reloaded the games, to check again.

On one of them I got as far as the first Kelley chapter, got the first Synchronisation mission and the 3 repeatable assassins contracts. Completed those but "Enter the Assassins" hasn't dropped.

On another I'm on tHard Reset (final campaign mission), same thing. Enter the Assassins doesn't show up.

On the third saved game file (404 mission), I had the sync/assassin contracts chain as well as Enter the Assassins mission and was able to get Darcy

If it is the case that there's a mission prerequisite or RNG element all Ubisoft need to do is let players know what the algorithm is. Since they didn't use this method of mission delivery with Aiden, Wrench or Mina, they should have stated the requirements in the update notes to in be honest.

Suggested Topics