Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• annogameacc
    Original poster 1 posts

After the latest update, all the tooltip texts disappeared so I verified my game files. This fixed the text issues but now I have lost lots of game progress and when I try to load a newer saved game, it says it is incompatible with my game. Please help

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• hirnbeiss
    1 posts

yesterday, Sept 2nd 2021, I got a huge update and could build skyscrapers.
    today, Sept. 3rd 2021, I got another huge update and all my skyscrapers are destroyed as well as all other new buildings.

What happens? How could we fix this bug? (I am owner of DLC 3).

• Timkahlenberg
    3 posts

@hirnbeiss
    have the same problem with the season pass
    3rd update no text anywhere,restart fixed that but i noticed i had a huge population negativ and saw all my skyscrapers gone. tried loading a earlier save,
    but was not compatible with my current game.
    Then I saw in the main menu that the new DLC was suddenly not purchased.

• poedan030366
    2 posts

I have the same problem.
    I never owned any DLC and now I cannot load any of my saves because it says "Missing content".
    How can I restore my saves back?

• poedan030366
    2 posts

I finally fixed it.
    I restarted the ubisoft connect. The game updated (the 2G update) to version 12.x.x . I entered in the "Load Game" menu and I found my save somewhere below the broken ones.
    I hope this helps someone.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 413 posts

Hey guys,

Sorry to hear that you encounter this.

I can confirm that we are currently investigating this for a permanent solution.

At this moment however I would recommend to restart Ubisoft Connect and verify your game files until you receive the 2GB update.

Many thanks for your patience

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics