Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• stijnhaus
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi,

I downloaded the GU + High Life DLC on Aug 31, and have been able to play it for the past few days. An hour ago, the game downloaded another update and now the DLC is deactivated. As a result, I can't play my latest save game, which has the DLC enabled. I verified my game files and restarted Ubisoft Connect, without result.

How can I get the DLC to be active again?

Thanks,
    Stijn.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Juzul
    2 posts

fix would be nice. i got the same issue. 😞

• DonReudi
    1 posts

same here to 😞

• Timkahlenberg
    3 posts

@stijnhaus
    Same here
    last 2 days were fine I played the new dlc with season pass with no problem
    then today the 3rd I downloaded the new patch and suddenly all text is gone. Hints,quests,discribtion.GONE
    Restart solved that but I wondered why I had such a population negativ. DLC not purchased,but I still have the other DLC from season 3?

• marauder1978
    3 posts

Same issue here. In their locked and pinned thread they write that the issue has been solved for Ubisoft+ subscribers and for the free weekend. The problem however still persists with the players who "classically" payed for their content, mostly long time in advance. Absolutely lovely, isn't it?

• Timkahlenberg
    3 posts

@marauder1978
    Wait what does that mean 'classically payed'

• marauder1978
    3 posts

@timkahlenberg pay once, play forever vs. Ubisoft+ which is a monthly subscription

• Noric96
    6 posts

@stijnhaus Same over here.

• Noric96
    6 posts

think it has somthing to do with the free weekend. but shouldn't it work anyway?🤔 🤔
    Trying to reistall it.

• Tomsonrk
    1 posts

Same Problem here. Bought the Season Pass for the third Season and was able to play with the last DLC up until today.

When i startet the 20 minutes ago i first recieved some popup messages as if i had activated an new DLC, but without any Text. After i loaded my game. it startet but all the textfield where empty. I restarted the game and it downloaded another patch and the it loaded an old savegame and i couldn't load my latest on. It just says incomaptible save.

• Noric96
    6 posts

@noric96 reistalation does not help

• Noric96
    6 posts

there is an update 2.2 GB?

• Noric96
    6 posts

And ist Working again !!!!!! after redownload ond the 2.2GB update

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 413 posts

Hey guys,

Sorry to hear that you encounter this.

I can confirm that we are currently investigating this for a permanent solution.

At this moment however I would recommend to restart Ubisoft Connect and verify your game files until you receive the 2GB update.

Many thanks for your patience

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics