ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ThiesBank
    Original poster 2 posts

After updating my anno 1800 game today, 17.00 on the 3rd of September 2020, I can't access my saved game correctly. I can access it, but the world is set back for about 5 hours. When I go to saves and access the correct cloud save of my world, it states that my save is incompatible with version of the game.... The game automatically updated when I started, and now I cant access my world correctly.... please help ❤

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• blackvelvetman
    2 posts

@thiesbank Same problem 9/4/21 1:26 pm

• Procnessil
    32 posts

It seems to have something to do with DLC not being activated correctly. The game seems to be activating and deactivating High Life DLC. I run the game and it says there's an update and it starts to install it - 490 MB big. After the game is ran it shows that high life DLC is inactive. That's when I cannot load the latest game - it seems to load the last save file without the DLC. When I restart Ubisoft connect and run the game again it installs another update, this time 2 GB big, after which DLC is active and latest save games can be loaded. Whoever has the problem with save files I would suggest that - keep restarting ubisoft connect, until it installs the 2GB update and the high life DLC is shown as active in game's main menu

It's pretty annoying to have to go through the cycle of 2 updates, 2.5GB in total, just to play the game

• lecomte38u
    7 posts

@procnessil I have exactly the same issue... 05/09/21 France, and I lost my game... the game seems set back before DLC... It's very annoyinh I have played about 6h this week-end !!!! Please help Ubisoft !

Suggested Topics