ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xlastovi
    Original poster 118 posts

Hi all.
    I knew some richer players unlocked this instanteously. But atm I feel like deleting the game.
    First today I played the mission when it was invaded. I did not get the idea it would not work of course. But then later today I played the same mission again. And I still did not get the credit! Of course I played on normal, not on story.
    I hate being killed and wasting hours because of broken game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• the_Kettle
    300 posts

@xlastovi
    It won't bring back your lost time, but a note for future challenges: when you move the cursor over a mission in the map screen, it lists all the rewards for that mission, and also the named bosses that will appear, so you can check that against your target to make sure you're running the right mission (and the right mission mode). If it's invaded and you want to run the non-invaded mission, go into the options for the mission (where you choose difficulty and directives) and look for a 'toggle mission mode' option at the bottom of the screen.

On a side note: if you don't enjoy playing the game for its own sake, but only for the (in-game) rewards, why play at all? If you DO enjoy playing the game for its own sake, then time spent isn't really 'wasted', even if you don't get what you were aiming for!

• xlastovi
    Original poster 118 posts

@the_kettle Thanks. But that was a terrible day I had. Twice I met the Snitch and accepted his bounty and twice I got killed before getting to those bounties. And there was nobody for backup. Of course the bounties were lost after respawning at a safe house.
    But the second time I was killed by an elite tank, because game presented an invisible wall, so that I got into melee range of the tank but the game glitched and I was stuck impossible to get away into a cover. Where is fun in that?

And what fun is having to play the same mission three times to progress in the game? First time it was my mistake but then the game glitched and I had to do that about 35 minutes long mission for the 3rd time.

On a side note: if you don't enjoy playing the game for its own sake, but only for the (in-game) rewards, why play at all? If you DO enjoy playing the game for its own sake, then time spent isn't really 'wasted', even if you don't get what you were aiming for!

You hit a nail on the head... I cannot explain to a healthy person. I suffer from a major depression. I cannot enjoy playing. I play to pass time.

Suggested Topics