Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ErectElmo
    Original poster 2 posts

I recently came back to the game and im trying to go into the in game overlay by press Shift+f2 and it doesn't come up all it does is show me my cursor moving on the screen. I have check the settings on both uplay and in-game and have found nothing to help with this problem. If anyone has a solution they could share I would greatly appreciate it !

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Voomanchoo
    2 posts

@erectelmo Same problem here, ingame overlay pops up invisible, cannot purchase the current season pass because of this.
    Tried about every possible fix I found on the internet, background applications are off, re-installing Connect does nothing, validating game files does not help, changing game to Window mode does not help, nothing 😞

• Kabal81
    11 posts

@voomanchoo
    Same for me. And this bug persists since February or March. Can't remember the exact date.

• Voomanchoo
    2 posts

Okay, I seem to have found a solution for me, maybe this will work for you to:

As I could also not permanently change the resolution to the one of my new screen, I looked that up. Somehow, I don't know why, the folder in which Division 2 saves the settings had been set to read-only, so no new settings could be saved.

The folder is in Documents, normally something like C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Tom Clancy's The Division 2.

After that, I started the game, switched to the correct solution, restarted the game, and the Ubi Overlay works fine now.

Hope this helps somehow 🙂

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics