Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• loonycat67
    Original poster 5 posts

I killed everyone in the cave. I killed the person with the key with an arrow with ability to pass through the rock, well now the key shows up inside the rock wall but there is no way to access it. I have left and come back, more druids show up and I kill them but key is still in the wall. Therefore I cannot get the guy out of the cell and complete the quest. Thanks for any help.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 510 posts

Hey @loonycat67

This is a known issue we are currently looking into. Can you upload your save game to the cloud in-game and let us know when this has been done so we can forward your save on to the dev team please? 

A workaround has been found for one user so far but it is a bit of a slow one but you are welcome to try it:

1. Fast travel to Rathdown Trade Post (roughly 1000 meters away from the site)
    2. Wait more than 21 min (you can do other things in the mean time, as long as it's far away still)
    3. Go to Tuam
    4. Enter the cave again
    5. Everything should be respawned and you should be able to get the key from one of them.

Official Response
  • RegrettedPeak
    1 posts

@ubi-froggard Hi, I have the same issue. The workaround doesn't work for me - while the enemies do respawn there is still no key. I have uploaded my game save to the cloud so hopefully your dev team can use this in their investigation.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1854 posts

Hi @regrettedpeak I'm sorry to hear that you are also unable to loot the key in the quest 'Into The Fog' and that the workaround has not worked for you.

The development team are still investigating this issue, I will forward your details and save on to them.

Official Response
  • Paulejacksonjr1
    1 posts

Hello I’m having the same issue here on Xbox Series X. No key in my inventory, no key dropped after killing guard (verified with Odin’s Sight). The workaround respawned enemies but still no key dropped. My save has been uploaded to the cloud. Please let me know as soon as this is resolved.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 699 posts

Hello @paulejacksonjr1 thanks for contacting us about this too, I will make sure your save is also passed along to help aid our investigation. Thank you for your help, we will update you when we have more news about this quest.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics