Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bobyd92
    Original poster 1 posts

I am trying to get an SHD cache underghground on the Civic center of New York, but the door is closed. I killed the elite, opened the box got the key, but there is no prompt to open the door.
    Left and tried again, the box for keys is opened and the elite didn't drop anything. I tried again and still nothing, no key, no prompt to openm the door.

I am stuck and unabkle to progress

What can I can? Maybe some one open his sesión for me?

Or some admin fix the game

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

@bobyd92 Hey there! I am sorry to hear that you are unable to progress. Would you be wiling to please take a video clip of this occurring for me to be able to look into this for you? Thanks!

Official Response
  • Mr.Infro
    2 posts

@ubisushivamp Hello, me and my 2 other friends are having the exact same issue.

When we go through the first rooms, we shoot the power box, the key box is already opened and empty, boss spawn, he doesnt drop the key.

We have tried:

Together
    Solo
    with Random person in group

Please fix this issue, as it is being reported over and over again and it is prohibiting from progressing the FIRST AREA.

• PedMM
    8 posts

@mr-infro
    you have to go to the world of someone who's already have done and the door will be open and you can get the SHD cache.
    just join a random person world and go there if it doesn't work, try a different person (that one probably has the buggy door too)

• Mr.Infro
    2 posts

@fufyas Any idea if those door will then be open even later for me? so that my friends can do the same? Thanks

Suggested Topics