ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LeGeektateur
    Original poster 47 posts

Hi Ubi !

This afternoon, i played to my game, with the last DLC. I have made a pause, and when i restart the game (by the launcher).
    I have an update (500MB) and now, i can't play with the last DLC

I seems to be a roll back of the game to the version 11...

Can you fix that please ?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• laureusblaster
    6 posts

@legeektateur Hi, yeah this is the same thing for me ... Ubioft are you here ???

• LeGeektateur
    Original poster 47 posts

@laureusblaster I verify the file, and restart ubi launcher. And i have downloaded the GU12 !

Hope that the downgrade will not happen anymore. I was a little bit scary to see my old town back ! XD

Hope that solution works for you too !

• laureusblaster
    6 posts

@legeektateur Thanks to you. But this bug seems to come every time you lunch Ubisoft. That provoques a first download which delete "High Life". Then, you have to quit and a second download begin ...
    So i can play again "High Life" but i loose about 15 minutes each lunch ...

• LaNoire37
    1 posts

Hello i have the same Bug no High Life anymore.
    My Savegame isn't there anymore !!!

• LeGeektateur
    Original poster 47 posts

@lanoire37 Your savegame are still present on the folder in your OS. Just the game don't show you at first, cause this is not the good version of the game !

• crazyviking2018
    5 posts

@legeektateur how do you get back your last save game? my save file is back to how it was before highlife droped

• laureusblaster
    6 posts

Hi, this morning, the same thing is going on : a first dowload of 406.18 MB who delete the "High Life" .... Ubisoft when do you fix it ??

• laureusblaster
    6 posts

@crazyviking2018 Hi, you have to restart the game twice. You will see a second download which will re-install "High Life". Then you can play again your savegame

• crazyviking2018
    5 posts

@laureusblaster Yeah an hour later it did another download But my game file is gone so disappointing 3 days of game play gone

• LeGeektateur
    Original poster 47 posts

@crazyviking2018 Check in your save folder (by default C:\Users\OneDrive\Documents\Anno 1800\accounts\sid-folder\nameofyourcompany\)
    (OneDrive is, if you use OneDrive)

You will see your last save. I was put all my save, except the most recent on GU12 on one other folder.

When you reload the game, don't take the quick launch (by clicking on your portrait, but use the load menu, and then click to selected the file ! If you can't load the file, may be you're back to the GU11. (check the version like on my screen (bottom right corner)). If you're on GU11, the game will automatically reload the most recent save which can work with GU11.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 924 posts

Hey guys,

Sorry to hear that you encounter this.

I can confirm that we are currently investigating this for a permanent solution.

At this moment however I would recommend to restart Ubisoft Connect and verify your game files until you receive the 2GB update.

Many thanks for your patience

Official Response
  • LeGeektateur
    Original poster 47 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck Thanks for the support !

That's was resolved, for me, yesterday after a checking file, and a restart of the launcher.

(Before to resolve it, I have just only restarted the launcher and it didn't work... So i have made a checking and restart the launcher... and it's work again. Don't know if it was the good recipe or not, but it works and that's all i demand ! )

This morning, the game stay at GU12 when i launched the game.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck

Hey @legeektateur,

This is fantastic to hear! Thank you for sharing.

Any further trouble just let us know

Official Response
  • crazyviking2018
    5 posts

@legeektateur thanks for the Info! i was able to go back to the last save game file and recover all the work back! what a confusing system to get back files but i did

• Ubi-WheelyDuck

Hey @crazyviking2018,

Thank you for your update, it is great to hear you are up and running.

If ever we can help in the future just let us know

Official Response

Suggested Topics