Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Xander_160491
    Original poster 1 posts

Tried playing Heroes 6 again, happened to be Crag Hack campaign. The moment i start the campaign the screen becomes extremely dark and can't see much (not black screen, as i can stilll see the glowy circles around different objects/hero/etc. And if i exit the campaign the menu screen is dark as well. This isn't the first time and it's frustrating. Already scanned for file problems and nothing. Very disappointed in the technical support. Not to mention that clicking support or forum in the uplay up just throws you to the main page with adds for other games, nowhere near something useful.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 731 posts

@xander_160491 Hi there.

Sorry to hear about your dark screen, and your disappointment in the technical support. Are you able to share your case number here, so that we can check what steps were taken to resolve this issue?

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Ajidicia
    1 posts

@ubi-nacho
    I have the exact same issue. I run the game HoMM 6 without fullscreen optimization (otherwith the game won't launch), and at first it runs smoothly, but as soon as I start a fight, the screen becomes very dark, and stays like that until I restart the game.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2322 posts

Hi @ajidicia and welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that you are encountering an issue with the brightness whilst playing Heroes of Might & Magic 6.

Can you please go through the PC troubleshooting steps in the support article here if you haven't already done so as there have been known to help resolve issues such as games not launching, crashes, freezing and FPS drops.

However, if the issue persists, could you submit a support ticket and attach your system files, dxdiag and msinfo and our Customer Support team will investigate this further for you. 

Official Response

Suggested Topics