Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• KmarkoPL
    Original poster 229 posts

I have done all skills in my skill tree, but I still have exess of 15 skill points
    Is there any fix for that ? I never used any glitches.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• VirtualAwesome
    75 posts

Sometimes they raise the skill cap when they release DLC. No guarantee.

• azullFR
    1128 posts

@virtualawesome
    @KmarkoPL

Next update TU 1.3.1 September, the 7th, but pssshtt...

😉

• bielik01
    893 posts

@kmarkopl try to allocate those points outside the main tree, there you should find 3 additional nodes, one for Bear, one for Wolf, and one for Raven.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 578 posts

@kmarkopl Thanks for reporting this. We have seen some reports of this before but usually only 1 or 2 extra points. Did you check @bielik01 suggestion to see if you could spend some of them?

Would you be able to let us know the following:

- What activity you completed to gain extra skill points ?
    - At what point you stopped assigning them before that ?

Also, if you could upload your save game to the cloud in-game and let us know this is done, we will forward your save file to the dev team too.

Official Response
  • bielik01
    893 posts

@ubi-froggard I believe this one is related to auto-allocating (let the Fate guide your path) skill points bug, and I think this was already reported somewhere.

• KmarkoPL

@bielik01 The 3 nodes are already filled up. there is noting left where I can use this point. and am already on LVL 451

• bielik01
    893 posts

@kmarkopl this can't be true, if you have TU 1.3.0 installed.

Show us your skill tree (those three extra nodes).
    Seems like you didn't notice new tree nodes that were added with the update, but somehow you utilized some points (exactly 21 of them).

• Ubi-Froggard

@bielik01 Yeah I've found the issue that is still known with the auto-allocation. Thanks for sharing that video above too.

Official Response
  • KmarkoPL

Problem Solved
    I though the 3 remaining nodes where already filled up, they kind of looked like that, but they where not.
    After close inspection I solved the problem. I missed the Auto allocation bug, and realised that is just it.
    Thanks you all

• veico_cm
    26 posts

Completing the Saint Denis Mystery by scanning the text in the Isu temple with Odin's sight grants you 2 skill points, even if you are max level and don't have anything to spend those points on. It should give you a Mastery Point instead, just like most other activities that usually reward you a skill point do at max level.

• WERMWOOD
    47 posts

Worry not, there will soon be more new skill nodes to fill with them thur skill points.

• Ubi-Froggard

@veico_cm Thanks for sharing what task you did to achieve these. We're aware this can happen but I'll forward that info on to the dev team. As it has been mentioned, you should be able to spend these in future.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Froggard

@kmarkopl Glad to hear that's sorted for you. Thanks for getting back to us to let us know 🙂

Official Response
  • KopfSmertZz
    71 posts

@kmarkopl : Never mind, you sorted this out already 🙂

• marka211
    3 posts

I have a video that I created that showcases the issue. I am unable to select the new skills, I even reset one in the bear tree and re-enable it and still unable to select a new skill. The game keeps giving me skill points though, but cant use them and now I have as many as I have, a lot of them should of gone to mastery points instead because I cant max the skill tree, it has been giving out skill points instead of Mastery points.

Thanks

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 525 posts

@marka211 Hi there.

Sorry to hear you've been unable to access this skill, despite having the points for it.

In the past, skill tree related issues have been fixable by uninstalling and reinstalling. This may not be ideal as it does take some time, so you may want to check this again after the update before deciding to try this.

If the issue persists, please make sure your save is available as a cloud save, and let us know!

Official Response
  • marka211
    3 posts

The save is syncing with Ubisoft so I believe it is a cloud save.

I will install the update tomorrow and let you know. I do not see any other skills that I missed, but I have seen websites that say that the new cap is 466. Am I missing a possible 33 skills that should be unlocked that I could put the 29 points into, is that what is going on here?

I will try to uninstall and reinstall if the update does not fix it. This is also the version from Epic Games, not sure if that has any bearing on what is going on.

Thanks

• bielik01
    893 posts

@marka211 you know you have to zoom in and acquire every single skill in between in order to get to Idunn's Heart?
    I'll post it once more

• marka211
    3 posts

@bielik01

That was it. I had not zoomed all the way in to see the other skills.

Thanks,

Suggested Topics