ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kiwikriger
    Original poster 1 posts

The new producktion building from high life isn't effectet by trade union buildings.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bobbigeuk
    3 posts

@kiwikriger I am not sure if its intended, but its pretty silly that none of the new buildings are effected by Trade Unions or Trade Union items. I really hope its a bug that will fixed and not something intentional.

• Humility925
    89 posts

Be sure report on Ubisoft ticket so they report to development team, let Ubisoft know it's not computer issues but game itself issues error and let them know they report to development team.

• Ubi-Thorlof
    Community Developer 238 posts

This is not a bug but working as intended.
    Have a look at our DevBlog: (https://anno-union.com/devblog-the-high-life/) for more details, but in short: The new factories from "Tourist Season" and "The High Life" are not impacted by existing items. However, with Game Update 12 last week we introduced several new items specifically designed for these new buildings, so if you want to optimise, there are now ways to do that.

Official Response
  • Im_M.Duck
    2 posts

@ubi-thorlof but for some chem plants in game exists only one item for trade union. Its not fair comparing with all other production buildings. Why we should build traide union if there is only one item with 50% productivity buff? 20 influence too high price for this

• Humility925
    89 posts

@ubi-thorlof Thank you let us know, but och! I guess player can't build other trade union within other trade union with limited space, but I do understand some player do not like as it's not very efficient, what I understand that those new plants/factory need lower raw of goods, and item only work on that raw goods and not work on new one, it's would not match level but cause unbalance of production of good within limited space, limited number of item in trade union and limited of trade union due radius and can't had other due overlay, I perfer layout road rather than limited of radius, I think?

• lecomte38u
    7 posts

The news production building from high life DLC are not affected by items into the trade unions. Is-it normal ? We cannot increase the productivity or decrease number of employees !!

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2460 posts

Hey there, @lecomte38u 🙂

I've merged your topic into an existing one, which includes a response on this topic from Ubi-Thorlof - you'll find it above.

Let us know if you've any further thoughts on this!

Official Response

Suggested Topics