ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• tlenzen
    Original poster 7 posts

Installed yesterday the latest update, shortly after completing and loading my current game it was evident that days of playing where wiped (all areas, not one was unaffected)

I just wanted to say "Thank You" and Congratulate you to a Royal FUP

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 977 posts

Hey @tlenzen,

Sorry to hear you encounter this issue.

Can I check the version number you are running as it appears in the bottom right corner?

Many thanks

Official Response
  • tlenzen
    Original poster 7 posts

Hello @ubi-wheelyduck

I hope I got this right, the info is from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Version.txt" could not get it from the bottom right hand corner as it had already downloaded a new update.
    VERSION according to the Version.txt = 10582

Need anything else just ask.
    Hope it helps.

Cheers T

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 977 posts

Hey @tlenzen,

Thank you for your update,

You mentioned you had an update, have you since this been able to load your save successfully?

Many thanks

Official Response
  • tlenzen
    Original poster 7 posts

Moin Moin @ubi-wheelyduck

Yes I loaded today a save from before the initial update and that did load OK and all seems to be as it should be.
    So this is a save after the new DLC 'The High Life' and before the initial 500MBish update followed yesterday by the 2GBish update.

I have another question where I can I ask about Game Play? i.e. why something is the way it is etc ...

Thanks TL

• M.v.Battenberg
    1 posts

@tlenzen

Yes! Me too! It just deleted my savegame after Anno 1800 forgot I had the High Life DLC and played with it for a few hours.... -.-

Not cool.

• DanJhee
    3 posts

Hello I'm having the same issue. After a 500MB update I can no longer open my saved file. It says I'm missing DLCs when I have never purchased any DLC content.

• KORK4LOM
    1 posts

@danjhee

You are not alone, got the same problem after the new patch 06.09.2021.

All savegames between the last patch and the current patch are no available.

• Ultimagutti
    6 posts

@kork4lom I same problem. after update today it says i no longer own high life and save have reverted to save before high life vent live...
    just tried verify files no luck. game version 11.1.1010647
    I own season 3 pass.
    when trying to load previous save it says that save file is not compatible with current version. my last save was 01:14 last night. so the update bugged my game

• lankymon
    3 posts

Another one - just did the same thing to me. Verifying game files and no errors.

Version of game 11.1.1010647

• lankymon
    3 posts

@lankymon Update - restarting Ubisoft Connect seems to have triggered a re-downloading of the High Life update.

A new 1.93 GB update is in progress.

• lankymon
    3 posts

@lankymon Resolved. Upon completion the game plays and recognises High Life content again. However, the online saves appear to have desynced completely.

• botcher0
    2 posts

Just got another [censored] gb update, now my 150h savegame and the account is gone.

• Ultimagutti
    6 posts

Solved. I had to close the ubisoft connect service and run it again.
    After downloading the 1.98 gig update it works again. Desynced the save but loaded a local works fine.
    Just had to load a local save from before the update.

• DanJhee
    3 posts

@ultimagutti I did the same and it fixed the issue.

• The__Real__Bro
    1 posts

@ultimagutti Thanks very much this worked for me.

End task the ubisoft connect service and restart it and you'll get the 2GB update which should fix all the above issues.

• Arcus1980
    2 posts

Same issue, same fix, but it did reset all my settings to default. Not the end of the world, but cumbersome to change them back.

Suggested Topics