ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• IceQ4
    Original poster 3 posts

Dear Anno Community

You might have had this aswell but let me explain a bit if not. I always played on expert since i like the challange the ai gives me with that. This tho brings war and crisis. Over the time many battles get fougth and many ships sink. While this may be true there is always that one ship i pick as my "flag ship" like in the last game where i had a ship spawning with a name i never have seen before (and while clicking on the name trying to edit or copy it it would switch to something other). Special ships like that or ones who always survive the battles i would like to honor and make a "Victory-Like" Museum ship. A DLC where we get the option to pull ships out of the water and make the a "museum-ship" (and vice versa so if war comes it could be used again) would be really thrilling and giving a city a more personal history.

In addition to that we have seen so many DLCs and diffrent stuff beeing added, it would be nice to have other ships maybe lets say "more beautiful" ones ingame. Imagine we'd have tru ship of the line looking ships or battleships who look like a Bismark or a Yamato... ugh that would be so mesmerizing.. if one thing would make anno 1800 perfect it would be that.

Thanks for reading my little story.
    Ice

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics