ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• T1gerAssAssin
    Original poster 175 posts

Not only did it take 11 times reloading legion to be able to spawn without already being under attack, it took 7 times pressing the write post button.
    It kept sending me elsewhere.

Ugh, well I was wondering what everyone thinks.
    Normally there is known issues posted, however the autodetect bug that has been reported multiple times for months seems to be getting ignored.
    I personally reported it but nothing has ever come of it.
    This is the 5th? Maybe 6th but 5th at least update. In 5 updates the worst issue is still ongoing.

So what does the community think about how ubisoft is performing?
    Me, I feel like everyone quit and some kid took over who has no concept of responsibility or pride in ones work.
    It really is horrible, from customer service to games.
    How much longer will ubisoft survive operating like this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@t1gerassassin

I fully agree with you! You can't edit a post if it has been longer than 10 minutes since you made it.

How amateur does the above sound lmao

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@t1gerassassin

Also, does the new forum remember your log in details? Mine doesn't. I also get the page reload like every 2-3 mins as well which sucks

• T1gerAssAssin

Not only does it not remember, I have to make a new password because it either forgets or changes it. Its so stupid.
    I reuse the same password and it always says its wrong.
    Also I logged in to post in support today and it won't let me.
    The game is now impossible to play
    Every time I load in I am under attack. Co op, tac op, free roam, public, private, even invasion.
    How awful to join a map for an invasion and your on the ground bleeding out.
    Invasion was so stupid anyway because it loads you on the map before letting you see it on your screen and every single time your in a dang car. And of course that car is on the wrong side of the road facing the wrong direction blocking traffic honking and everything giving you away.
    Ubisoft just how long are you going to be ignorant fools and not fix the game.
    This auto detected bug is ridiculous as you are.
    Fix your game you fools.

• T1gerAssAssin

Every single time now since last update.
    Every mode, free roam, co op, tac op, friends only, public, even invasion.
    Invasion was already stupid since your character spawns on map before you see on your screen in a car on wrong side of road, facing wrong way stopping traffic and horns blaring giving you away before even starting.
    Co op instant fail, when sometimes its only 2 drones I can kill them and get to walk a short bit before I'm instantly surrounded. I've reported several times. Posted videos, posted in both old and this idiotic new forum that's as broke as legion.
    Why won't you fix things?
    Why does ubisoft ignore its customers?
    Why do you insist on destroying another game we love.
    You already ruined assassin creed, will you ruin watch dogs too?
    I don't understand, if you want to be remembered as the worst company in history you've succeeded.
    I don't know why you won't just fix the games and treat your customers fairly.

• Ubi-Woofer
    1334 posts
    Banned

Hey there @T1gerAssAssin - I've moved your thread from the Player Support section for Assassin's Creed Valhalla to the Player Support section for Watch Dogs Legion, as it seems you posted in the wrong subforum! I hope that you don't mind.

In terms of the behaviour you've been experiencing, I'm sorry to hear that each time you load into the game, you are automatically detected, find yourself dying, or are injured. Have you performed any troubleshooting so far, such as running through our PlayStation 4 troubleshooting? Can you also advise me as to whether this occurs when using another user account on your PlayStation 4, if this is something you are able to test?

If the issue persists after all of the above troubleshooting has been performed, could you please provide a video clip from your PlayStation 4 console showing this in action? You have the option of directly uploading the clip to a linked Twitter or YouTube account, or can transfer the video to your PC using a USB drive and then send it to us another way, such as via a sharing site like Google Drive or Dropbox.

Please let us know if this would be possible, and we'll be happy to investigate this further with you. 🙂

• AlePlay
    713 posts

I can confirm
    for days ... this has been happening also on PC

Albion hostile everywere

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4278 posts

@t1gerassassin I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with hostile NPC's when spawning. I can confirm this issue has been reported and is being investigated.

If you are experiencing any other issues in the game then please create an individual post for each issue and include a detailed description along with a video and I will forward them onto the development team.

With regards to the issues you are experiencing with the forum. Could you and @A1R50FT-10 please go through the browser troubleshooting to see if that helps.

Official Response
  • RCDeschene
    148 posts

@ubi-keo You all say its "under investigation", but nothing is seeming to come of it for months now. It's clear the issue is rooted in the Leader Of The Pack Tactical-Op, particularly Mission 5. I really think you guys should disable it and relaunch it after your "investigation" is complete. All I can say is that it's hindering me from getting daily challenges done and getting to Rank 80.

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts
    @ubi-keo You all say its "under investigation", but nothing is seeming to come of it for months now. It's clear the issue is rooted in the Leader Of The Pack Tactical-Op, particularly Mission 5. I really think you guys should disable it and relaunch it after your "investigation" is complete. All I can say is that it's hindering me from getting daily challenges done and getting to Rank 80.

Not only that but a swarm of endless chase drones appear to attack you when Nigel Cass' health bar appears on screen.

• Ubi-Keo

@rcdeschene I can only apologise for the inconvenience caused. I will pass your feedback on to the Watch Dogs Legion team.

@A1R50FT-10 Are you experiencing this issue in single player or online mode? Can you also provide a video to show this please.

Official Response
  • A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@ubi-keo

This issue only happens in online mode. I'll provide a video when i can and pop a link here for you Keo

• T1gerAssAssin

@ubi-woofer
    Unsure if the hyphen is supposed to be there or not so I've included both to be sure. This is one of the videos I've posted before.
    The only other account I can check with is my brothers and yes its happening to his as well. Though it has been confirmed by many many people in forum, YouTube, in game and other places.
    https://youth.be/kKS-j_pNXdo: (https://youth.be/kKS-j_pNXdo)

https://youth.be/kKSj_pNXdo: (https://youth.be/kKSj_pNXdo)

• T1gerAssAssin

@t1gerassassin oh and yes its online mode.
    I beat single player several times and have no reason to ever play it again.

• AlePlay
    713 posts

about the problem of invasion mentioned here
    I shot a video to the support being to show defects

has been moved from the support forum to general discussion ....

I was hoping that if I did a drawing they understood better ... apparently no .. 😞

• Ubi-Keo

@a1r50ft-10 Ok thanks 🙂

Official Response
  • A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@ubi-keo

I have uploaded the video. The video is below:

This happened as soon as I left a Friends Only CO-OP mission.

Notice Nigel Cass' health bar appearing in the video

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1693 posts

@a1r50ft-10 Thanks for sharing this video clip with us! To confirm for the team, were you in conflict before leaving the Co-op mission, or in a red zone or committing a felony?

Official Response
  • A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@ubi-smash No, I just loaded into the session and I was rushed to be honest.

• Qstlijku
    38 posts

@ubi-keo I also have some videos illustrating this. These are from before the latest patch, but they appear to be the same issue.

Gogmagog is not active, but enemies are alerted:

Gogmagog is active (but it shouldn't be):

Suggested Topics