ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Qstlijku
    38 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 907 posts

Thank you T1ger, however I am unable to view these videos. Can you ensure that the videos are posted as unlisted?

Also caosck, are you experiencing the same issue with Invasion where "your character spawns on map before you see on your screen in a car on wrong side of road, facing wrong way stopping traffic and horns blaring giving you away before even starting." The video goes pretty quickly and is partly in a different language, so I just want to ensure that we are on the same page.

Official Response
  • AlePlay
    713 posts

@ubikobold

I've played over 50 invasions
    I can confirm yes
    every new game, places you in a totally random point of the map inside the machine, (with all the consequences of the case)

in the video I showed another detail:
    the victim of the hack should know about the attack ONLY AFTER the download has started .. otherwise collateral cases may occur as in the video I posted ..! 

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 641 posts

@caosck All right. Thanks for confirming and clarifying all of that for me! Just to confirm further, restarting the game never seems to correct the issue, correct? Has moving back to a previous save also seemed to make no difference as well?

Official Response
  • AlePlay
    713 posts

@ubistorm

I wrote you previously that I have played probably more than 50 invasions, I have always seen this problem ...
    (I didn't play all of them together, so assume that restarting the game, the problem kept popping up)

how do you go back to a previous Invasion save ..? (it is online, the saves are saved on ubi servers, players cannot access them) 

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@caosck when you played the invasion game mode, did auto aggro affect you to the point where you couldn't move out of the way?

• AlePlay
    713 posts

@a1r50ft-10

I think we are talking about more different problems ...
    the hostile generation of albion or mc kelly NPCs is probably due to lag ....
    such as when mission objectives are not updated.

I now, I was referring to the fact, when creating a new invasion match,
    location Always the hacker in a totally random spot ..! (so sometimes even the car in pedestrian areas, or obstructed where it is impossible to move.) 

• stellahenry
    1 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • AlePlay
    713 posts

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey @caosck, thanks for the video showing this and for elaborating on the issue further, I appreciate it.

@T1gerAssAssin, could you please try providing your videos again but try without the link shortening? As we're currently unable to view this.

If anyone else has any further information or videos showing this spawn issue occur for hackers during invasions, please feel free to post a video so that I provide it to the development team.

• T1gerAssAssin
    Original poster 175 posts

I don't understand what you mean "unlisted" and "shortened"

I've posted a few videos of WDL and black flag on that you tube channel.
    Is there something I am not doing?

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@t1gerassassin unlisted means that anyone with a link to your videos can watch and view them

• AlePlay
    713 posts
  • UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

@caosck Thank you for the clip! I appreciate the report about this.

Official Response
  • T1gerAssAssin

@a1r50ft-10 how do I check that?
    I've never had anyone have issue before.

Is there a better way to add a link than just typing it?

If nothing else, it should be easy to find it.

T1gerAssass1n is the channel.
    Also could search WDL BR0001,2,3,OR 4

OR WDL auto detected glitch ver 1.24

I've put out several videos for black flag too.
    AC4 MP, or DM, MH, AA.
    Tried to make a comedy type thing , blackbeards day off.
    Well let me know what I can do, support never has solved the issue preventing me from upload files to a trouble ticket so this is my only option.

• T1gerAssAssin

@ubi-keo Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you.
    I'm extremely happy to know it has been acknowledged and is getting worked on.
    I'll try the troubleshooting.

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@t1gerassassin is this the video you wanted to show?

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@t1gerassassin when you upload a video, you have the privacy options available on your screen after the hashtag section i believe. The option you'd want to select in this case is unlisted. Once you've done that, you can post the video with the link here 🙂

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@t1gerassassin i've subscribed to you as well 🙂

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@t1gerassassin you can copy and paste the link. I've added a video of yours showing this issue into the thread for you

Suggested Topics