ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts
    Hey @a1r50ft-10 ,

Thanks for reaching out - following the announcement of there being no further Title Updates for Watch Dogs: Legion, we're still waiting for confirmation as to if certain issues will remain unaddressed.

As for many legacy titles, which major updates conclude, some highly reported issues can still be addressed.

When we have more conclusive information on what will / won't be addressed, we'll let you guys know.

Hi, @Ubi-TheBerry it appears that your post has caused more confusion for me to be honest as on another thread, your colleague @Ubi-Froggard appears to have contradicted your post.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3040 posts

Hello everyone thanks for posting. As mentioned previously, we do not have any further title updates planned for the game.

We will, however, make the dev team aware of any game-breaking bugs, that prevent you from completing the story and you can send us videos to highlight any game-breaking bugs you are still experiencing, in these forums, to help us illustrate them.

You can find our previous patch notes and bug that were addressed, here > https://discussions.ubisoft.com/category/714/news-announcements?lang=en-US

Our official communication regarding the final update can be found here. Unfortunately, there is nothing else we can add to this blog post, other than we will pass your concerns on about a particular bug or issue, to the WDL team. > 
    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/watch-dogs/legion/news-updates/2ilc5NtwVTZdIUqekyyVd6/an-update-from-the-development-team

Official Response
  • A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@ubi-milky there's the question of whether issues will remain unaddressed. I believe that's something that can be added to this thread?

• T1gerAssAssin
    Original poster 175 posts

@ubi-milky

Yo milky,

I'm not shooting the messenger by no means, but could you pass a message on to whomever it concerns?

Get bent!

Sucks everyone gets lumped in with the bad apples.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2669 posts

Hey @a1r50ft-10 , thanks for this insight. Indeed, that's something we're waiting to hear, and as soon as we have further information, we'll be letting you know here in the forum thread.

Let me know if you've any further thoughts or questions in the meantime.

Official Response
  • A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

It sickens me how Ubisoft continue to put profit over customers. The Hostile NPC's issue is a great example. [censored] that [censored]!

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@a1r50ft-10 Apologies that you feel this way. Rest assured we take all feedback seriously.

If you need any help please let us know.

Thank you.

• jackjen1
    1 posts

@t1gerassassin
    It would help to see some stats for both sides. Then we could see why attacks rarely land.
    If you're familiar with D&D, one of the preconceptions you'll need to unlearn is that a battle is about hit point attrition leading to death. In GURPS, it's much more important to determine whether a character is capable of taking action or is out of the fight.
    You also need to set the rules according to your expectations. If you want a highly cinematic game where every turn you take is High Excitement, you need to use plenty of cinematic rules that support this. If you want something more realistic, you have to take more realistic actions (like finding suitable terrain, flanking the enemy, targeting weak points, and so on). If combatants are just going toe to toe and realistically clubbing each other until one of them falls down, that's not very exciting.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there @jackjen1, welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to get in touch. I am afraid I am having trouble understanding the feedback here. Could you please elaborate further for me? As I will gladly forward it over to our teams so that they can be aware of what you have mentioned.

• TmplRfl00d
    30 posts

@ubi-gizmo

Hey Gizmo,

I was hit again with this issue.
    It hasn't happened in so long I thought they fixed it but it is still happening.

As usual with this bug, while in a properly working co-op mission, one player left and shortly after a new player joined.
    Immediately upon arrival everyone became detected and Albion units began attacking.
    In meltdown mission there is no Albion presence normally as you know.
    Due to this I eventually abandoned the mission.
    On arrival in London free roam map I spawned detected and under attack by Albion NPCs and drones.
    Since I ale knew it is impossible to play the game like this I quit.

Next login Luck on my side I am no longer afflicted by this and can play normally again.
    But for how long is anyone's guess.

Please inform whoever is working this issue that it still persists.
    I hope there is still someone working towards correcting this issue, if for no other reason but to be able to stop this problem before it kills another ubisoft game like it did this one.

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

I find it unforgivable that this issue is still happening to this day. Is there no workaround for this issue?

• TmplRfl00d
    30 posts

@a1r50ft-10

Luck lol

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@tmplrfl00d lol that's true. I'd have to quit the game then log back in.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3362 posts

Hey @tmplrfl00d ,

As noted by @Ubi-Milky , unfortunately Post Launch Support has ended for Watch Dogs: Legion, meaning there are no further title updates planned.

We appreciate that it's been frustrating for you guys to still encounter this bug, but as there are no further updates planned, we cannot make any guarantee that this will be fixed.

Apologies for the disappointment caused.

Official Response

Suggested Topics