Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Konstantin-Rus
    Original poster 3 posts

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• StuckindaDz
    7 posts

@konstantin-rus Thanks for posting. Mods will most probably delete it, but yeah this sort of cheating kills the dark zone.

• HonestlyOK1986
    94 posts

Had this happen to me the other week...its pretty pathetic really. Ive pretty much dropped the game as a whole not long after that happened to me and focusing on other things. I signed in tonight and was on for maybe 10 mins before the server lag was so bad i just gave up.

To be quite frank, td3 is going to need to be advertised as something heavily pvp focused with an actual plan for it because as it stands this game is horrific for it

• echolecter
    116 posts

The Division 1 and 2 always had cheaters because nothing is being done about it, and honestly they can't really. To much money is being earned by those that provide cheats and they will always find ways to bypass anti-cheat systems put in place. Besides this your connection to game servers also has huge implications for your game play, it's just a really bad implementation of PvP if you ask me.

Since there is so much talk about some tweet posted and all speculations what it might mean, lets drop another bomb. What about changes to the entire game means compete removal of PvP (replaced by Heartland), implied direct impact. I wouldn't mind at all ...

• HonestlyOK1986
    94 posts

@echolecter i like the pvp and the toxic hostility, find it all quite amusing how easy it is to rile people playing, dont get that on any other game. But i agree, if they got rid it wouldnt be a big loss at this point as the games so bland and dead it wouldnt make any difference to the experience. Juat remove the pvp and fill the dz with rogue npcs and hunters coming at you at extractions instead, wont make it any different to the norm except you can safely say they're not cheating 🤷♂

The div pvp has always been riddled with cheaters, they dont do anything about it or care for the pvp enough to even add new modes or maps to conflict, change the metas about, balance it etc so just get rid.

• Imagine_Brata
    220 posts

@echolecter All games have have cheaters. It is nothing new for Division.

• Adrian-11
    799 posts

@HonestlyOK1986

I am usually against removing the DZ, but seeing the video above, the DZ is not even accessible or playable anymore. That guy can't make it 10 meters from the door, forget about play in any shape or form.

So Massive / Ubi should either get serious and apply some hardware-based bans, or make the DZ what you suggested. PVE DZ is better than NO DZ, which is practically what it is now with this kind of cheats left utterly unaddressed for a year.

• Sock_Monkey
    333 posts

@konstantin-rus Looks like just another day in the DZ to me. Nothing to see here.

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    65 posts

Don't understand what satisfaction comes from cheating like this. Completely ruins the experience for everyone.

Suggested Topics