Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• VirtualAwesome
    Original poster 75 posts

I went to the Lady of the Lake spot. I killed all the snakes, including the one in the jar. I also released and killed the boar. I swam in the pond and remarked on the dead bodies. I talked to the Lady. All she does is look at the door. Nothing else happens.

I was stuck so I looked at the solution online. It says to kill the snakes and then talk to her. She will open the door. She didn't. I looked around more online, and apparently, this is a known bug. Some say you can shoot the door through the back lattice, but I wasn't able to find a good spot. Dive of the Valkeries Level 2 also is reported to work.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 808 posts

Hey @virtualawesome

I can see this was an issue previously but it was supposed to be resolved in patch update 1.2.2 (released on 15.06.2021).

If it's back, can you record a short video showing the issue that also shows your game version number in and provide a link to the video and we will send it to the devs to show it's happening again.

Official Response
  • VirtualAwesome
    Original poster 75 posts

@ubi-froggard No, I can’t provide a video. I played for a while, and when I returned to the area, it had reset. I completed the mission killing only the snakes, and it worked.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 808 posts

@virtualawesome Ah OK, glad to hear that. Sometimes you just need to leave the area and go quite far away for over 20 minutes for things like this to reset and try again. Thanks for letting us know 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics