ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• drinkingwater1
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • drinkingwater1
    2 posts

@ubi-viral this is the error code I get when trying to connect to my friends on online multiplayer

• Tears_0f_Wolves
    5 posts

@Ubi-Viral
    Just confirming that Trueachievements.com has now flagged the "Never Say Die" and "Choreography" achievements as discontinued. Again, this means of the over 600,000 Xbox accounts registered on Trueachievements.com, literally ZERO have unlocked these achievements since 6 January 2022.

Can we please move on from the generic trouble shooting advice to acknowledgement from Ubisoft that something is broken (whether that's at Ubisoft's end or Microsoft's end) that means Xbox players can't connect to each other, and ideally an assurance that this will be fixed?.

Link to Trueachievements forum here: https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=1361207&anchor=10360855#m10360855: (https://trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=1361207&anchor=10360855#m10360855)

• byNeizo
    1 posts

Please fix AC Unity multiplayers on xbox one even Black flag multiplayer works.

• ghgt54r
    1 posts

@ubi-viral its not working for me too and my NAT port is open for me and my friend and we cant play together. Both of us have a XSX and we’re getting the same message “connection failed, please try again later.” Are yall sure the servers aren’t down for us?

• RedDevil2Fast4U
    7 posts

@ubi-viral @Ubi-Borealis

I assume the "radio silence" this past week means that your dedicated teams are working on a fix for the Unity co-op servers on Xbox?

Any update on when it will be fixed?

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3939 posts

Hey there guys,

Sorry for our delay in getting back to you here!

Thanks for your continued updates.

This has indeed been raised to the team for investigation, however we don't have anything further available to share at this time, or an ETA.

All of your comments and findings have been noted to the team while they look into this and we'll keep you in the loop with news here as and when we receive it.

Thank you for your patience and understanding with this and sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Official Response
  • qwertyzod
    1 posts

@ubi-theberry Hi Ubisoft! How are things going with this problem? Fixed?

• OffRunn
    4 posts

Almost 2 months now that the multiplayer servers on Xbox are broken and we still don't know what's going on...

• kai6654
    1 posts

@ubi-theberry would be nice if they actually started doing something about it rather than leaving the issue at large for at least two months

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3939 posts

Hey guys,

I'm afraid we don't have any updates to share at this time.

The investigation is still ongoing, but we don't have further details or an ETA.

When more information is available to us, we'll let you know here.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Official Response
  • interclose
    1 posts

hello so me and my friends and some strangers from discord had met a problem where u can't be getting in a game together in ac unity
    nor their lobbys...
    i hope this gets fixed as soon as possible as i really wanna meet people and play with my friends

• TAKO2814
    1 posts

Same problem here, first I think was only me and the ports, then te maintence of the servers but now, I have waiting for 1 week with 3 different friends and we can't play, It is a mockery that on their page they say that the servers of Xbox work correctly, I submit a ticket a few days ago but I haven't an answer yet

• shadowkid_gamer
    1 posts

I can't play AC Unity co-op with my friends because the servers seem down for the game and I just can't connect to their games and I was really looking forward to play.. 😞

• johannesthe5th
    2 posts

Can confirm it is still down, been trying to connect every day for the past week with my friend, both on Xbox, both get the same "Connection failed try again later" message. Ubisoft please fix your servers it's been months since this was first reported. Keep the unity fanbase alive because god knows the rest of your communities are struggling right now.

I made a club as a troubleshooting method one day ago and since then have had 20 random people join. I checked the clubs list and it's just endless entries of brand new clubs being made every single day. The Unity community is still very much alive please dont let it die out.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4692 posts

Hi @interclose @TAKO2814 @shadowkid_gamer @johannesthe5th I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing issues playing Co-Op in Assassin's Creed Unity.

I have checked and I'm afraid we have no further updates on this issue.

Once we have more information we will update this thread.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Official Response
  • Random199805
    1 posts

Same problem, despite having perfect network connection i can’t join ac unity’s co-op in any way possible. Pls fix this or just admit that multiplayer in this game is broken beyond repair for xbox players.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2768 posts

Hello @random199805,

Thank you for the update and I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

I can see that this specific issue has been already reported and it's currently being investigated. Once we have an update, we will let everyone know through these forums.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • johannesthe5th
    2 posts

@ubi-mark Is there some kind of temporary fix such as Ubisoft allowing hosting on a device instead of their services? At least until the issue is solved? That way we can at least still grind out co-op even if its a slight hassle

• xXAsxsaxssxinXx
    1 posts

@ubi-mark Thank you for the continued updates. Hope this issue gets sorted out soon. Can’t wait to be able to play Co-op with my friends again.

Suggested Topics