ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Sigma
    544 posts

Hello everyone!

I'm getting back to you regarding the issue to connect to the co-op in Assassin's Creed Unity. I've consulted the development teams in order to obtain more information for you. At the moment we can only confirm that all the information provided here has been shared with the development teams. We can also confirm that an investigation is ongoing to fix that as soon as possible.

At this stage of the investigation, I'm afraid we don't have any more information to share at the moment. When we do get more information, we will let you know as soon as possible on the forums. Again, thank you for your patience and all the information you've provided so far, we really appreciate it!

In the meantime, if you have more information or any questions, please let us know!

• ClankkOG
    15 posts

@ubi-sigma Who do I contact for a refund? Wouldn't have purchased the co-op focused game if I knew co-op was broken. Plus based off the responses in this thread, it won't be fixed any time soon. It's already been months and you're still "investigating."

• HappyKoufax
    1 posts

@ubi-sigma Plssss tell me something other than nothing. the co-op connect issue is killing the community on Xbox because this game is amazing with people and your ruining the experience for everyone of us.

Fix this plssss

• OrangeMachete
    1 posts

@ubi-sigma Thank you so much! Great to hear. I'm on the Quest to 100% the achievements to all the Assassin's Creed games, I've made it up to Unity and I'm missing 2 multiplayer ones that are driving me insane haha. Been having an horrible time trying to connect. Looked for a lobby for over 8 hours in total, tried with 3 separate people for around a half hour each and tried joining each other every possible way, even deleted my save in hopes of fixing the issue (because I was able to play coop earlier in the game). I just realized today that the issue occurred after I started playing and deleted my save for no reason haha. Looking forward to the fix! Thanks for passing the word along!

• zilog180
    12 posts

@ubi-viral Hi, I opened a ticket for this same problem, and the support people I heard from seem to have no idea this is happening. Do the support people read this group? Anyway they asked me to do the same nonsense that was posted on this discussion group - which I did, and of course it didn't work. Now they are asking me to take screen shots of doing each step to demonstrate that I actually did them. Come on, look at all the people with the same problem for whom the game worked fine before Jan 2022. It worked fine for a year, the problem is not on my end. Please escalate this and get it fixed, or announce that the game no longer supports coop. Thanks.

• kanek45565
    1 posts

I'm also having this problem and it's annoying I bought the game to play with my friends and here we can't even do that.

• yanyo8
    2 posts

im having trouble with some friends on Xbox one. All of us have the connection trouble try again later pop up and we can’t play together. I bought this game to have a fun time and I can’t even game with my boys

• HypeGeorgeTV
    1 posts

Hey I'm not on Xbox I've been experiencing this for the past few days I've been waiting to play with my cousin for a full 48 to 62 hour just trying to connect I get the same thing as everyone else were it says connection failed and it won't let me join my cousin it's a super shame because I went back to the game and explains how much of a amazing game it' and I can even expertise one of a kind ac that there is no second version to your trouble shooting doesn't work at all All port are fix its not us it's the game servers it's not a Xbox server it's not a Playstation server issue it's a ubisoft problem and you guys should fix it since most of your other game don't have co op game play at all just unity it be a shame for other to come back and play a master piece of a game just to delete it again because they cannot connect to a a friend or family member I don't Hve a problem joking players that are random just people I know for some reason

• yanyo8
    2 posts

I feel like buying this game was a waste of time. I should’ve just gotten it when if first came out

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your reports regarding being unable to play co-op in Assassin's Creed Unity. I apologise for any impact that this issue has had on your gaming experience.

I'd like to assure you all that we are continuing to forward the reports shared with us within this thread regarding this issue to the dedicated teams for use in the ongoing investigation. We don't yet have any updates to share with you all, including any ETAs for a resolution. The Player Support team is checking in with the investigation regularly. Once there is any new information available from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread as soon as we're able to.

If you purchased the game from the Ubisoft Store and would like to seek a refund, then you are welcome to create a support ticket with your request. We would recommend that you first take a look at the Ubisoft Returns policies prior to opening a support ticket, as we are unable to guarantee your request will be granted if you don't meet the eligible criteria.

If you purchased the game from another retailer, then you will need to contact them for further assistance with your refund request.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • ZOMBIEK1LLER935
    2 posts

Can't get into a match with randoms or friends

• EastBayFan
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis "You can request a refund for a digital order within 14 days of your purchase, as long as the content has not been launched."

So none of us are eligible for a refund because we've all had to launch the game in order to discover this issue.

It's been over 3 months now btw. And you guys are running a new sale on the game even though it's ***still broken***.

Why would anyone ever feel safe buying a Ubisoft product? This is an insane lack of response.

• zilog180
    12 posts

@ubi-borealis Thanks, I guess. This makes me kind of sad.

• Herove_
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis

I can confirm that the coop mode for Xbox One still isn’t working… Bought the game on March 28th 2022 to play with buddies but servers are down apparently…
    On Twitch, I can see players playing perfectly the coop missions, but they’re on PC.
    Please Ubisoft, fix this problem already. Without the bugs and stuff, Unity is a gem. Thank you.

• ServiousAUS
    2 posts

I am having issues that I didn't have a few months ago and that was being able to join my friends in co-op missions or just in general. It always says they're offline/unavailable which is a lie and when I send any sort of invite to the game or try joining through their name it simply fails to connect and visa versa. As I mentioned before it never did this until a few days ago and It's truly frustrating as I can see so many people share the same issue and no one has a proper fix for it and the game has been out since 2014, please help me in figuring out a solution to this major problem.

• ServiousAUS
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • APackoRhinos
    1 posts

I have had this issue since February and just found this thread recently. Thought it might have just been an issue with Xbox or Ubisoft servers at the time but apparently not.

I honestly cannot believe that Ubisoft has not fixed this issue, truly. Obviously this issue will never be fixed because it has been 3 months and still zero update, zero timeline, nothing. They keep responding to this thread stating they haven't found anything and will update us if they do. It's been an entire quarter of the year and nothing! Unbelievable and shows that if they truly are trying to fix this, which we all know they aren't, then they have some of the worst engineers and support staff I have ever heard of. If they actually wanted to have this fixed they would have but I refuse to believe that there is this much incompetency from a AAA game studio. Ubisoft does not care about any game that doesn't have a season pass attached to milk more money out of the consumer.

• VOS114
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • VOS114
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis can we get a real response please? Apparently I cannot return the game or purchased helix credits which were only purchased for multiplayer purposes. I cannot imagine that the dev team is actually aware of what is going on and is just making absolutely 0 effort to fix this. Right?

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey everyone, I can fully appreciate that not having access to co-op functionality is a frustrating one and we do understand the impact of this.

As previously stated, we are waiting for further communication from the team and have highlighted the fact that this is something that concerns a good number of players, however we are still in a position to hear further updates.

I can assure you that there is on-going review and things are moving. I can understand that it may have been taking longer than initially anticipated and do apologise about the inconvenience this have caused.

We will try to keep you in the loop and thank you for all of your patience so far.

Official Response

Suggested Topics