ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LordBlackRose84
    1 posts

@Scovolino77 they clearly don't care when it's more convenient to use a preexisting thread for the SAME PROBLEM than to make a new one. Also seeing as how you don't have the "Ubi" before your username you kinda have no right to be making demands to any other users on the thread. So kindly slow your role and chill out dude.

• Scovolino77
    14 posts

Hello @Ubi-Mushy !
    Unfortunately, as stated many times in the thread, that workaround doesn't work at all on xbox systems (that's why i try to warn people who post here because they only create confusion if writing about pc or playstation stuff).
    On xbox, co-op/servers are just broken so there's nothing we can do about it: only thing would be Ubisoft fixing it.

Please, can you push harder for the game to be fixed? I can't really see a huge-experienced studio like Ubisoft addressing/investigating the problem for 7 months without any real action on it. Thanks

I hope @Ubi-MrM is fine considering he was the one who usually posted here.

• Scovolino77
    14 posts

@LordBlackRose84
    You all need to go back to kindergarten then if you can't read that this is an xbox thread. You know, threads tags are exactly meant for that...to differentiate between platforms because you know, systems works differently. Otherwise why did they made the forums/threads to work like this in the first place?
    Imagine having a problem on your iphone and complaining on a Samsung forum 🤦
    I know it hurts to realize being the dumber of the class...just take the L and keep this discussion clean please 🤙

• swc1992
    19 posts

@Ubi-Mushy just got off a chat with @ubi-wavey he doesn't seem to think there is an issue with xbox connections his answer was "I think our team would know if there was a global fault" 😳 🤔 🙄 one of two things is happening either ubisoft don't actually care or the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing (nobody's has a clue what's going on)

• swc1992
    19 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Gayngel2019
    24 posts

@Scovolino77 This is happening across all platforms so why should we clog up the forum with posts that are just going to be merged together?

• Akechi_Pancakes
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • DouguiNEW
    9 posts

@Gayngel2019 Dude... are you seriously asking why the separation? Different platforms, different bugs, people with methods that work on certain platforms and not on others... have you noticed that because of this this forum is flagged as resolved and it is clearly far from being resolved?

• pierreWagou
    1 posts

Hello @Ubi-Mushy,

Issue is still not resolved and none of the workaround provided were working. I feel reading the thread that this issue has not been acknowledged by the one that should solve it. Can you assure us that this issue has been forwarded and prioritised to the Development ?

Thanks

• HIDDEN1NE
    205 posts

Honestly I truly don’t think we’ll ever see a fix for this, especially after the response @swc1992 received from that Ubi member. It just solidifies what I’ve been thinking, in that there truly is no “team” or even a person working on this issue; the Ubi members here say “no update blah blah”, on twitter support they act like blowing on the console should fix it, and privately they just treat you like you’re of little intelligence and that these problems have never been heard of. Of course they’ll never admit this, but we’ll also never see a fix with this “progress.” If this was corporate IT with company clientele and they had these results, hard time seeing anyone involved staying employed after that….

• swc1992
    19 posts

@HIDDEN1NE bought this game 5 day's ago and from the moment I bought it and could connect to to coop I have been on chat support with ubisoft daily. You may have this guy @Ubi-MrM or @Ubi-Mushy telling people that the devopers are aware of it but there is no "Update" yet but the truth is they no absolutely nothing about what's going on.And are probably people that are outsourced by ubisoft to fix common IT issues. With the changes ubisoft have made me do these past 4 days like port forwarding, activating DMZ's thinking its going to slove my issue. My job and profession is IT, development software and repair I deal with situations weekly where an application fails to connect clients, return information and the first thing if we do if there multiple reports of it happening is run a diagnostic on the application not change port forwarding, activate DMZ's as this is like putting a plaster on a knife wound. Likely hood is this is a legacy product (AC Unity) that ubisoft aren't willing put in the money to resolve.

• HIDDEN1NE
    205 posts
    Likely hood is this is a legacy product (AC Unity) that ubisoft aren't willing put in the money to resolve.

This is my feel as well, as like you said, your first thought would be to check the application, it would seem that the changing of Club to Connect is what messed things up. Why they couldn’t have made at least any progress in months of people posting of this just really elevates the frustration of the problem.

• swc1992
    19 posts

@HIDDEN1NE This is what causes the most frustration, if they just came out and said they aren't looking to fix it I feel like everyone would be satisfied. But stringing everyone along month on month is why people lost interest in companies.

• Scovolino77
    14 posts

@swc1992
    Who is exactly "Ubi-Wavey" you chatted with? I mean, is he just another staff support member you reached through this website or is something else?
    Asking because i've seen this lack of information/disorganization within companies tons of times so it's possible not everyone knows what's going on.

Complete different story if this guy is actually a developer or someone who actually works front line on games...that would mean the end of our hopes of seeing a fix of this game (and also that this site/threads are useless with support lying to costumers since they don't really inform the company but just post here to calm people down)

• JacQ_99
    1 posts

@Rijalmrmz just want to say thanks bro ❤ I did unlink my ps account and now I’m able to play with my friends

• Zenleor21
    2 posts

Hi, i want to know i cant control my player and all and i can't assasinate and i cant connect to ubisoft, lots
    of bugs to my move sets and i can't do anything, pls help fix

• Scovolino77
    14 posts

I'm starting to think that some of the users who just write to thank others/write about PS stuff NO ONE CARES ABOUT, are actually dummy accounts created by support staff so they can claim the problem is solved 😂 😂

• Hetraet
    2 posts

So yeah this is exactly the same thing as when I was contacting R* about issues in rdr 2. Those multi billion dollar companies don't work like a normal human company, it's all artificial, you can't even know if it's a real person or an automated response with this support team. So I've been thinking and with greedy companies like these you've gotta think like they are. They don't care about us at all, they just care about how to please their shareholders and how to squeeze more money from the little guy - where this comes into play. Assassins creed infinity (the live service AC game inspired by fortnite) is about to release some time next year, which is sure to attract a lot of kiddies stealing their mommies credit cards to buy cOoL loot boxes and whatnot. Since AC Unity has the best multi-player in the series they don't want people to see that. Because infinity is gonna be absolutely abysmal considering the last AC entries so they just chose to screw up the servers and not do anything about it so that people shift their focus to AC infinity. It's the same thing like Rockstar dropping support for their old multiplayer modes to make people play GTA online. So yeah, in conclusion you can try anything you want but it falls on deaf ears. Unless they get in legal trouble over this (which they really should) or if there is enough bad press to affect them financially then there's really no hope. Thank you for reading my rambling and have a nice day fellow Asasyuns

• EvM5_
    5 posts

Would be nice to not act like children...

Being rude doesn't get you anywhere, just makes a frustrating forum, even more frustrating. At the end, it's just a game. Please calm down.

• swc1992
    19 posts

@Scovolino77 in all honesty I don't know what his role is within the company. I'd assume that they are somewhere along the lines of IT support,you wouldn't talk to an actual developer of any company on a support chat, however it wasn't the case I was making the fact is we have 500 + post on this thread which belongs to ubisoft with all most all of them saying the same thing xbox owners can't play coop for the last 7 months and they haven't even acknowledged it yet let alone tried to fix it.

Suggested Topics