Sky

• What platform are you playing on?

PS5

• chamionash1021
    3 posts

@Ubi-Milky please fix PlayStation too

• justjosh1000
    1 posts

im on xbox, i can matchmake but i cannot join by friend help .

• chamionash1021
    3 posts

@Ubi-Milky PlayStation still don’t work

• dtgaming_uk
    6 posts

@Trickster_44 looks like they have fixed the Xbox version only then. I managed to get into random games all yesterday evening (UK) and this morning. Its still very buggy though. crashed a few times and was kicked from a game. but finally managed to get the achievements I needed to finally finish this game....

• XxALPHAxCHAOSxX
    2 posts

@Ubi-Milky hi as I'm typing this i cannot connect to the servers, i hit Play Together and it loads for a minute and then says servers are unreachable and gives me an error code Error code is as follows: [0xb0050002]

• RedDevil2Fast4U
    7 posts

@Ubi-Milky

THANK YOU, it finally works again! Our 8 month wait is over.
    Although there are some minor hiccups still, you can matchmake with others and invite friends again to play co-op on Xbox 😄

• rolandsmoker
    2 posts

I went to play last night and it worked fine for me but my friend still had connection issues. Turns out it was a problem with his Ubisoft Connect account, he has the wrong birthday or something, he fixed that and he was able to get in.

• monkeyman232333
    13 posts

So the co op itself works but i couldn't get online i was stuck in local. But it puts me online and offline sooo its really weird. When i try to get online it says the servers are unreachable

• FluxB0x
    9 posts

@RedDevil2Fast4U Not really I can't invite my friend to play with him. I can join other players when the servers (or Ubisoft tools) are ok.
    The bug is not completely fixed !!

• FluxB0x
    9 posts

@Ubi-Milky My accounts are linked but I'm unable to play with my friend. The matchmaking is instable, even the connection. Sometimes I can't connect with Ubisoft servers. I need to do some magical stuff like rebooting my console or testing the multiplayer connection from the settings of the console. Still broken for me.

• RedDevil2Fast4U
    7 posts

@FluxB0x Have you tried swapping who is sending the invite?

Hence my "minor hiccups" comment, as I couldn't send an invite to my friend because he still got the "...please try again later" message.
    BUT, he could invite me just fine and thats how it worked out in our case. I mean once the game decides if it wants to be online at all.. still semi-unstable there.
    I'm on Series X and he is on the One X, we are friends on Ubisoft Connect and we both unlinked our accounts btw.
    Normal matchmaking with randoms seems fine now.

I completely agree it is not 100% fixed, still work to do to make it stable for everyone.

• TRIKST3r_44
    2 posts

So I was trying to find a fix and had unlinked my account and surprisingly I went online. I even saw a video about it later on saying the exact same thing. If you unlink your Ubisoft account from PS you’re able to go online. I genuinely wouldn’t recommend doing this if you have other games you play from Ubisoft that requires you to be linked and regardless I still wasn’t able to find any matchmakings or any public lobbies to join. I just redownloaded ACU and AC4BF to replay and have the nostalgia with the recent upcoming games to be released and I feel disappointed. I’m in hopes that it’ll be fixed for PlayStation users just as it was fixed for xbox.

• HIDDEN1NE
    209 posts

I can confirm I’m finally able to connect with my brother online and we can successfully coop his world, missions, etc. As someone mentioned a couple hiccups — at one point I couldn’t “reach the servers” and I was shown as offline but a restart of the xbox fixed this, and when I finally did connect I couldn’t fight any guards in my brother’s world but a fast travel seemingly fixed that — but otherwise finally some real progress as my brother and I joined on two separate occasions and were able to play without interruption. Again not fully fixed as with other players’ reports, but definitely right track towards it.

@Ubi-Milky Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for communicating with us like you did, and of course thank the devs who fixed/are fixing this, true heroes for this 🙌 feels so good running around together 😈

• thekiwigeek
    1 posts

Can also confirm that I was able to get into a random public co-op game, although not one against my friends - got the outstanding achievement I needed. Regardless, _thank you_ to all the staff there who got this worked out, and thank you to the support staff who had to put up with so much vitriol. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

• cpt_witty
    1 posts

Any chance of an update on ps4/5 platform? Trying to connect to uplay and it doesn’t work. Is this something the developers are currently working on?

• vRay3632
    2 posts

I live in US and around 1am I was able to play co op with randoms for the first time since playing the game in awhile, however I am not able to play with my friend though, we are both on xbox and have tried inviting each other in many different ways, nothing works, what do I need to do to play with my friend? we are not using a vpn.

• BLACKOPS16321
    1 posts
    • What region you live in- North America(east coast)
    • What time you have tried to connect online to coop- 12 am
    • Are you using a VPN- no
    • Who is your ISP?- i use nc state service bc i go to school there
    • What platform are you playing on? xbox series s

i was able to play with randoms but not my friend. we've been trying for months now

• vRay3632
    2 posts

@Ubi-Milky I live in the US region on the east coast, and I was able to play co op with randoms around midnight but not my friend. we are both on xbox, i am on a series x, and have tried inviting each other in many different ways and nothing works. we are also friends on ubisoft. How do i play with him? what ways can I try? it would be nice to play with him because we have been trying for months now.

• LilSpiritWolf19
    2 posts

@GunObrigan I’m having the same problem but instead of Xbox I’m on PlayStation

Suggested Topics