ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DanJhee
    Original poster 3 posts

Game state 12.0.1030895 - I'm unable to open my game save as it says I do not have DLC installed (Bright Harvest, Seat of Power, The Passage, and Botanica. What can I do to fix?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asterix201252
    250 posts

@danjhee
    This just happened to me as well. I had been playing for about three hours, the game stopped and the message came up that the save was incompatible with the game version (or something like that). I noticed that the main menu had the Season 1 DLCs greyed out (the one you mentioned). Of course, I am using many features from those DLCs.
    In trying to close the game, I got a "failed to synchronise cloud saves message". I got it three times then gave up and skipped it. I closed Ubisoft Connect and re-opened it. I restarted the game, and those DLCs were present. I loaded the last save that was available in the cloud, and it's just fine. However, I have lost progress in one Autosave interval (five minutes).
    This is actually the second time this has happened since update 12, though I think the first time was on the first day and maybe associated with the Version 12/version 11 download loop.

So, you could try just closing Ubisoft Connect (which seems to be the cause of many of these lost DLC problems) and re-opening it.
    I will raise a ticket in Support.

• Askovan
    4 posts

@asterix201252 Got the exact same issue. was thrown out of the game with the incompatible message and then my DLCs deactivated one after the other. restart. all DLC were back. short while in game. got thrown out again...

• Asterix201252
    250 posts

Seems t be working for me now.
    Seems to be yet another instances of Ubisoft Connect servers randomly deciding that you don't own DLCs any more. These problems are much worse since they started using Ubisoft Connect

• Asterix201252
    250 posts

Ticket number 15294787  raised

• Askovan
    4 posts

Just got it again after 5 min. ingame... 4th time I got thrown out.

• Attackattack1
    1 posts

same problem

• MeKessra
    3 posts

The first time this occurred to me, the game kicked me right to desktop and claimed that the save game couldn't be synchronized with the cloud and on login there was the message that my client version isn't compatible. After the issue got resolved I got now disconnected for not having the anarchy DLC activated. As proud owner of the delux-edition I was playing with this DLC for ages and now all of a sudden I do not have the rights further?

Seems like someone is playing with the settings at Ubisoft and has no clue what s/he's doing.

• Askovan
    4 posts

Ok.... This was the 6TH [censored] time i was kicked out of my game by a message telling me that my savegame I had played for more than 10 hours (!!!!) was suddenly incompatible with my game version. and after i got kicked out my anarchy DLC was grayed out. i have had it with this [censored] launcher. either make it work PROPERLY or let me play my games OFFLINE so i dont have to put up with this garbage of a launcher to play a game i payed a lot of money for!!!!
    This is something that cant be happening for a company as large as ubisoft and it will definitely discourage me from buying anymore games that require this buggy and unreliable software to play them.

P.S.: Sorry for the strong language but it triggered me a lot since i have been playing the anno series since 1602 came out and instability is the worst of the worst problems an ANNO game can possibly have!

• Schneiper1988
    4 posts

@askovan You can play this game offline and actually it's the solution to this current issue. I put Ubi in offline-mode and I don't get any issues now. Not how it should be, but addiction is satisfied now.

• Schneiper1988
    4 posts

@asterix201252 Put Uplay in offline mode and start the game. Will fix it, until solved.

• meteorasky
    1 posts

@danjhee Me too.

• Askovan
    4 posts

yeah just put it in offline. I tried it before and it was grayed out in the launcher in offline mode so i thought it couldnt be used in offline thats why I wrote like that in my earlier post. Still such a thing shouldnt happen...

• Asturio
    2 posts

Support sayed that are working on it. The suspected failure is in the UBISOFT Connect app.
    Check under games -> Anno1800 - Properties if you are able to check the system files.

If not deinstall the U Connect client (be carefull not to delete the game or savings)
    reinstall it https://ubi.li/4vxt9

and check again. I did it and it looks good so far (still hoping).

Have fun and respect each other. Love and peace guys.

• Asturio
    2 posts

@asturio No... happened again and worked for just one hour

• SirHarryPierce
    188 posts

< just if you did not see this, Ubi is working on it.

• Asterix201252
    250 posts

It's happened again. It threw me out of the game claiming that my save game is incompatible with the version of the game. Gradually, the icons for the DLCs were replaced with yellow triangle warning signs. I was not able to get a screenshot, neither Print Screen nor F12 worked. However, when I went back to Ubisoft Connect it showed that I owned No Games. Similarly, I cannot get a video becuase the event has already happened.

Looks like another total failure of the Ubisoft server

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1222 posts

@asterix201252

Hey there.

That's strange. If it's still showing your library as empty can you try clearing your cache and restart Connect to see it it appears?

Official Response
  • Asterix201252
    250 posts

@ubi-orion
    Yes. I restarted Ubisoft Connect shortly afterwards and it was back up again.
    I re-opened the ticket (15294787) so hopefully it will get looked at.

• SirHarryPierce
    188 posts

This has been reported again a few times this week in the Facebook community.

Suggested Topics