ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1501 posts

Hey @Asterix201252, appreciate you for keeping us updated there and sorry to hear that issue reoccurred.

In regards to save game incompatibility issue - this one appears to have been already addressed and resolved, (as long as you have up to date Ubisoft Connect client) however as you experienced it just recently, we will need to monitor to see if there are any similar reports and then take it from there.

As far as the missing game issue goes, I can see that this has been indeed brought up by a few players just as @SirHarryPierce suggested, however everyone seemed to have managed to resolve it shortly after a restart and seems as if it was just a temporary issue. Nevertheless, we will need to keep a close eye on this and if we do see other occurrences or repetitive behavior, we will make sure this gets forwarded accordingly.

Official Response
  • Asterix201252
    250 posts

Thanks for the reply. I understand that you thought you had fixed the "save incompatibility" problem, but it definitely recurred.
    As far as I am concerned, I believe that the two issues (save incompatibilty and missing games) have the same root cause: intermittent loss of communication with the Ubisoft Connect server.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1501 posts

Appreciate your input there @Asterix201252!

If either of the issues ever occurs again, please keep us in the loop and we will try to follow it up as soon as possible.

Official Response

Suggested Topics