ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RamboBambiBambo
    Original poster 155 posts

I for some reason cannot post any updates on my design of HOSTEL because the forum's bot marks it as "spam" for some reason.

Anyway, I have finished HOSTEL. And I am now skipping forward a couple seasons to work on SAFEHOUSE - A map where NOKK and WARDEN will take center stage. The backstory is that an attack on a US Senator in Copenhagen has forced the Secret Service to attempt to flee to a nearby CIA Safehouse hidden in a Train Station market. The center rooms are inaccessible.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• RamboBambiBambo
    Original poster 155 posts

UPDATE !!!
    I have done a LOT of work on my SAFEHOUSE map. Just one issue I have found with the program I have chosen... I cannot make a structure with 4 levels. I was planning on having a rooftop access section, kind of like how KANAL has a stairwell that opens up onto the rooftop for the Defenders to harass Attackers on the structure.... but I think I can make a work around for this.

Anyway... SAFEHOUSE.
    It is a C.I.A. Safehouse / Panic Room with the multi-faceted front of being an Internet Cafe, Coffee Shoppe, Bookstore, Train Ticket Call Center, Art Gallery, and a Bar / Nightclub.
    The "Gimmick" of the map is that the C.I.A. Panic Room, Ops Center, and Arsenal Rooms are locked down and inaccessible. This means that the map is going to be somewhat of a "donut" shape, wherein neither Attackers nor Defenders can enter the centermost rooms.
    This map is still a Work-In-Progress but it is coming along smoothly.

Starting from Left To Right on the Top Floor :

• Reading Loft
    • Bookstore Hallway
    • Breakroom
    • Stairwell, UL
    • Secretary Desk
    • Call Office
    • Straight Stairs, UL
    • Bookstore, UL
    • INACCESSIBLE
    • Balcony
    • Lounge, UL
    • Art Gallery
    • Art Gallery
    • Men's Room, UL
    • Men's Room, LL

Next is the Mid-Level. Which from Left-to-Right / Top-to-Bottom is as follows :

• Storage
    • Internet Cafe
    • Bookstore, ML
    • Straight Stairs, ML
    • Main Hallway
    • Stairwell, ML
    • Coffee Shoppe
    • INACCESSIBLE
    • Kitchen
    • Lounge, ML
    • Food Storage
    • Men's Room, ML
    • Women's Room, ML
    • Lobby

And finally, we have the Basement, or Lower Level. It is comprised of :

• Smoker's Lounge A
    • Smoker's Lounge B
    • Straight Stairs, LL
    • Hallway, LL
    • Stairwell, LL
    • Utility Room
    • INACCESSIBLE
    • Pub Office
    • Back Hallway
    • Public W.C.
    • Pub Entry Stairs
    • The Pub

I am still furnishing the areas and working on window points. Then I am going to decide objective placements, hatch placements, drone-hole gaps, and camera emplacements.

As for the Attacker Spawns?

• To the East lies a Train Station.
      • So SE will have the "Caboose" spawn
      • and the NE will have the "Luggage Car" spawn.
    • To the West lies a Major Street.
      • So to the NW will be the "Bus Station" spawn
      • and to the SW will be the "Parking Garage" spawn

Suggested Topics