Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• caosck
    Original poster 500 posts

Difficulty Setting Adjustments 

• Added Aesir (Nightmare) combat difficulty to the game.  
      • +200% damages received 
      • Standard damage inflicted 
      • -40% rations heal 
      • -38% Parry timing windows 
    • Players will now heal according to their selected difficulty setting:  
      • Easy & Default = 100% 
      • Hard = 80% 
      • Very Hard = 60% 
      • Nightmare = 60% 

only me I think that in this way the game is not more difficult but more frustrating ..? 

the difficulty in games of this type is determined by the artificial intelligence of the NPCs:
    how they react and defend themselves to your attacks, and how they organize themselves to attack you all together ...

an enemy to whom you do a little damage,
    and be careful not to get hit (because he can kill you instantly in 1 shot)
    personally
    it doesn't make the game more difficult, but frustrating ... 

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ashelsu
    42 posts

@caosck So, does it mean French crossbowmen will oneshot Eyvor on this difficulty? Because they almost do on very hard.

• caosck

@ashelsu

i finished siege of paris 2 times ...
    the difficulty level seemed to me much better than the normal game ...

in the sense that the enemies all attack you together, they are slightly less stupid ...

basically my concept is:
    better a more intelligent and unpredictable enemy
    than sweat 20 minutes to kill him, with the fear of NEVER having to suffer a blow .. so as not to have to start all over again 

• caosck

I give some examples (videos recorded by me)

I can suffer a maximum of one hit, then I have to heal myself ... (6 cures but they give you the chance to make mistakes, without having to start the boss fight all over again) 

Drunk bear
    another example

Drunk bear, he was the boss that gave me the most problems in the whole game:

although his attacks are slow and predictable, change your strategy according to your approach (more attacks to dodge)

also in a second he heals more life than you managed to take away from him in a minute ..! (of continuous successful attacks!) personally, I have never been able to kill him without the use of skills and arrows ..!

enemy faster and harder to read ... if you get the timing wrong and let him finish his kombo there is no way out (unless you decide to face him after level 300-400 ..!)

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics