Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kormac67
    Original poster 731 posts

This is starting well. I have found the clue in the Wicker Grove of river Berbha, but I can't interact with it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kormac67
    Best Answer

Ok, I found the clue on second visit (had to raid the river 3 more times for the location to respawn).
    I found a video if someone else has the problem:
    spoiler
    Interesting:
    In the video the quest marker is in the correct place. For me it was in the place where I posted the screenshot (both times).
    I found the bag in the second run too, and couldn't interact as well. It looks like one of the items from the treasure hoard maps.

Thanks for all the help! @Ubi-Froggard you can rename this to [Solved].

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 510 posts

@kormac67 I'm sorry to hear that but thanks for sharing this and the images. I have forwarded this on to the game team to report the issue.

Official Response
  • Taklishim
    21 posts

@kormac67 That looks like a bag of treasure from busted crate or pot.

The actual clue glows the same color as Odin's sight (or at least it did for me) and not the white in your screenshot.

Perhaps it's not in the same spot every game, but I found it much deeper in a room with no ladder like in your screenshot. I also had no issue getting it glow with Odin's sight, and it has a full interact triangle.

• Ubi-Froggard

@taklishim Thanks for sharing that. @Kormac67 are you able to travel any deeper to find it too?

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    249 posts

@kormac67
    Hi, the clue is a letter at a table behind a red door (you must open with your jomsviking).
    I find the clue 2 times on the same place cause i had a crash after 1 found it the first time.
    Sorry for my english

• Kormac67
    Best Answer

Ok, I found the clue on second visit (had to raid the river 3 more times for the location to respawn).
    I found a video if someone else has the problem:
    spoiler
    Interesting:
    In the video the quest marker is in the correct place. For me it was in the place where I posted the screenshot (both times).
    I found the bag in the second run too, and couldn't interact as well. It looks like one of the items from the treasure hoard maps.

Thanks for all the help! @Ubi-Froggard you can rename this to [Solved].

• SteveZ_Pun
    249 posts

@kormac67
    Great. I played the map without a quest logged and saw the blue/green glowing with odins sight

• Ubi-Froggard

@kormac67 Thanks for confirming you found it and thanks to everyone else for helping them locate it 🙂

Official Response
  • Golfbuddy45
    5 posts

I can not get the Legend Of Lugh clue . The Wicker Grove Raid is completed and the CAVE ENTRANCE where the clue is supposed to be is totally covered with Fallen Rubble. ODIN's Sight shows nothing under ground in the entire Wicker Grove area. Since I can not get the clue I can not continue to the next River. At this point EVERYTHING in River Berbha is totally completed and cleared so there is nothing else to do..... .

• Kormac67

@golfbuddy45 Raid some other rivers then come back and everything will be reset.

• Golfbuddy45
    5 posts

Thanks to a video on YOUTUBE another player solved this issue of THE RUBBLE COVERED CAVE - - Had to go back to HOME then save game. Close the Application and then restart . . Go back on THE RAID and several locations have RESPAWNED including Wicker Grove. Found cave open and able to retrieve the clue . . . . EASY PEASY once you know what to do to fix it . . .

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

Glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue you were having and retrieve the clue you needed, @golfbuddy45!

If anyone else encounters any further issues with the Legend of Lugh or any other locations, let us know and we'll do our best to assist further or report the issues forward if necessary. 🙂

@Kormac67, I've marked your previous response as the answer to the thread, just as that was the solution you found to your own issue. I hope that it might help any other players in a similar position!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics